Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Jan 1, 2016.
We need more guns on the street
So you can't answer that simple question?
That tells me that you know full well that his legislation is complete worthless, and won't stop any crimes.
You know it, we know it, and Obama knows it.
So obviously he is just playing politics as usual.......and trying to disarm America so that it's easier to destroy. Sorry, but that's not happening.
Thats right no difference so don't worry about it, go about your business figuring out how to eliminate poor folks from the budget.
I see Jeb Bush has some new 'conservative" ideas on that
Now Barry can look back into your medical history
find if you were ever treated for anything like depression and use that as an excuse to relieve you of your fire arm
(so much for privacy)
Thats a good idea!
So you don't mind having your fourth (illegal search) and fifth (Due Process) rights violated. I'll keep that in mind if you post that anyone's house is knocked into by cops and they go to jail over drugs without a warrant....
certain events in life may trigger temporary bouts of depression
So you want people branded for life for something that may have happened many years ago?
What ever happened to putting your past behind and moving on
You want criminals to be forgiven after they "serve their time" why is here different
Furthermore, since most Americans cannot really handle their problems without a little "help" (doctor, prescriptions etc...) they will be tarnished for life.
so 300,000,000 people have to have their lives upheaveled because of 1 or 2 episodes.
From gun control and no answering of the question to the "poor folks".
Why can't you admit that the legislation is worthless, a waste of time, and against the 2nd Amendment?
That's exactly what Hitler thought too.
Even the kids that have had mental issues and needed Riddlin (sp) or any other meds can be subject to having their 2nd Amendment rights violated also.
It's obvious that Obama's entire plan is to disarm America through his back door legislation.
They can get a search warrant can't they.
67% of Americans believe in having background checks for gun purchases.
67% which makes me wonder what the other 33% is thinking?
For something illegal, yes. Obama's orders would bypass that! Unconstitutionally. And Sieze constitutionally protected weapons of innocents.
No you can keep the muskets
are civil rights up for voting? 75% of citizens were against gay marriage , remember.
we can keep everything. You don't decide what I do.
It's not legislation. Laws have to pass Congress.
It's what commies like Mags do.. Macivelli said the ends justifies the means.
Obama is the "decider" now
The 33% absolutely don't trust or believe one thing their government says. Who can be sure the NSA or some other alphabet soup govt agency isn't recording these serial numbers on background checks?
Separate names with a comma.