ODFL | 2015 Tractors

Grumpy O' Man

TB Veteran
Credits
Let us know what you are seeing..2 new freightliner's sitting around back."Factory Radio's" are being install'd..AM/FM Weather with all the media plug in's.Have seen a couple Volvo's in MRT.Heard that they have order'd alot of new tractor's this year.Heard about 1000 new one's will be keeping freightliner&volvo busy.

If you get a truck with a factory radio, it will be ravaged by every newb we hire when you turn your back on it!!

Amen,I check'd one out this afternoon.Yes,I've alway's said that the radio's will be in pc's.Atleast they didn't get one's with CD player's.WARNING!!!!Make sure the volume switch is turn'd down before turning switch.The 2 we have are detroit's
If you get a truck with a factory radio, it will be ravaged by every newb we hire when you turn your back on it!!

I'd guess that You'd see them first.I lost my 'binder a about 18 months ago when the first '14's came in OD acquired it in the Priority purchase pretty good tractor...
Anything new on them??Has anyone seen any slightly used International's.I heard from 2 sources that OD had bought 300 or so recall'd tractor's with new engines.Haven't been able to get anymore info.

Not necessarily... Hell Con-job finally started putting radios in the trucks a couple of years ago and I didn't see a one ravaged by a "newb"...

Well you're at OD now, not some hellhole. Leave a radio box with a faceplate in a truck long enough and word gets around.

Well you're at OD now, not some hellhole. Leave a radio box with a faceplate in a truck long enough and word gets around.
Don't RealAudio know what your getting at. P&d drivers in my truck and have never had a problem with my radio that's left in the truck. Comes down to respecting others stuff whether it's your truck or your in someone else's.

The one good thing about the 15's is that I wont get out of it smelling like an ash tray. I know that making all the new trucks don't make a lot people happy but for the rest we are grateful for the companies decision to go that route.

Well I don't know about folks destroying the factory radios, we had them in our tractors at FEDEX and no one ever bothered them. I would like to think that the drivers here at OD would appreciate the company doing something for them like putting in the radios so everyone can enjoy them. The worst thing guys would do at FEDEX was preset their channels and then, P& D would change them so they could listen to what they wanted during their shift. I think its a good thing but then again, I have only been here for a week.

Are u guys making the switch to autos yet...they tell us at saia 2015 will be the last yr u can buy a standard transmission with out paying extra