ODFL | 2015 Truck Driving Championship's..

The Arizona TDC was last weekend. OD had 6 from PHX, 2 from TUS, No hardware brought home. This is only the 3rd year for us to be in the AzTDC. The 1st year we had 2 from TUS (driver took 2nd), 2nd year 2 from PHX and 2 from TUS (driver took 3rd). Hopefully next year more drivers will join up.
As far as the support from the OD Family.......FANTASTIC.

Tenn. having there's.Haven't heard anything yet.They have a Banquet.So it will be late.Wishing them all the best.NC&GA next weekend.NC had there last team practice today.Team looking good.Hoping we bring back a bunch of hardware

Yesterday I bumped in to the two Asheville guys who are competing. They were on the yard at their terminal doing some practice runs. Hope the event goes well for all of the guys representing OD. I look forward to the update.

Yesterday I bumped in to the two Asheville guys who are competing. They were on the yard at their terminal doing some practice runs. Hope the event goes well for all of the guys representing OD. I look forward to the update.
Yes,Kelly&Ricky.Great guys

I know that TIM WHITLEY is so happy is lives for this stuff ..I would enter in it but I don't want to make him look bad ...I'm so happy that he did well for our TERM and OLD DOMINION FRT ....really if I had the time I would enter in it.