2016 Primaries

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

:chairshot:
    :nut kick:

2. Northern Flash

Just make damn sure that Hillary isn't there in November. Neither of them will win, but I'm tired of hearing her lies and that screatchy voice of hers, while she tries to show enthusiasm.
    :9529:

3. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

My Dad taught me how to scale them quickly with a teaspoon. I can clean twenty of them in 15 minutes.

ABFer and Magoo like this.
  4. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

South Carolina goes to Trump and he collects another 44 delegates. It looks like in SC all delegates go to the winner and no one else gets any and Jeb drops out. Trumpster now has 68 out of the needed 1237 delegates in his back pocket. Cruz and Rubio have 11 and 10 respectively. Rubio beat Cruz by a narrow margin and Cruz is probably madder at Rubio than he is at Trump right now. The big questions are who will get Jeb's votes? And how long will Cruz and Rubio hang in there and who will be the beneficiary of his supporters? Cruz and Rubio are more 'establishment' politicians and if one of them was missing the other could well have beat Trump in SC.

Hillary wins in Nevada but she splits the delegates with Bernie, she gets 19 and he gets 15. Hillary has 502 to Burnie's 70 and without the superdelegates they both have earned 51 delegates. Bernie did win big in his home state but he is just on Hillary's heels in IA and SC.

I know that all Hillary sees is that she wins but I see a lot of people unhappy with her.

Crystal and Magoo like this.
  5. Northern Flash

Wrong. How can Cruz be "establishment" when he has proven that he will go against the establishment? It's fine to not like or support him, but calling him establishment just isn't accurate. It's Rubio who has huddled up with the establishment boys and cut their deals.......not Cruz.

Woody likes this.
  6. ABFer

He may be less establishment than others but he is already in the game and taking money from big contributors.

Magoo likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

Other than Trump and being independently wealthy, all politicians are taking money from somebody. And is it any different that Bernie is taking money from the low income people? Not only is it he same thing, but it also proves that Bernie will govern in favor of padding the pockets of the poor, instead of making them go to work like the rest of us. With Trump, who knows what he's actually going to do.
    I can see myself tearing President Trump to shreds for four years for not living up to his hype.

8. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Sanders people say he came up from a 40 point Clinton favor, so close is good for him. Remember Iowa was decided by coin tosses.
    Clintons people are starting dirty rumors like this one to quash the Sanders hispanic vote.

The Other 98% and US Uncut shared a link.
    [​IMG]
    Snopes: The Rumor That Bernie Supporters Yelled "English Only" is FALSE
    The hubbub over Dolores Huerta's accusation of racism among Bernie Sanders…
    usuncut.com

• [​IMG]

The Other 98%
      10 hrs ·
      Snopes has determined the claim that Bernie Sanders supporters yelled "English only" today in Nevada is FALSE. US Uncut has confirmed this by getting interviews with eye witnesses. Right now, every media company is reporting this false claim. The truth is Bernie won more Latino votes today than Hillary and this myth is designed to destroy his momentum. SHARE now to bust this myth!!

Crystal likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

Be honest Magoo, neither Bernie or Hillary actually care about the Latinos or any other minority for that matter, they only care about getting their votes.
    It's obvious how pathetic America has become, when demanding that everyone speak English has become a bad thing.
    This country has become pathetic.......

10. ABFer

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/here-...vbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQjE2OThfMQRzZWMDc3I-
    Get with the program. :chairshot:

11. Northern Flash

This O'Connell clown must not realize that establishing yourself an establishment candidate like Rubio has, is the kiss of death. (but it's just another writer's opinion)
    And he was a "strategist" for President McCain?????? Wow. He really knows the winning formula.:hide:

12. ABFer

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/09/politics/ken-griffin-marco-rubio-2016/index.html
    Looks like an establishment politician to me.
    What's it take to make one an 'establishment politician' to you?

13. Northern Flash

Are you still drunk?
    Your posts are saying that I disagree that Rubio is an establishment candidate. I've said no such thing. In fact, I've stated that he IS an establishment candidate, that's why I don't support him. Go back and look.
    I said that Rubio IS an establishment candidate......and Cruz isn't.

14. ABFer

:duh: You typed Cruz, I read Rubio. :confused1:

Woody likes this.
  15. ABFer

Let me see what I can dig up on Cruz...

16. Northern Flash

Spent the night over at Woody's? :clapping:
    Apology accepted.

Woody and ABFer like this.
  17. ABFer

Puff Puff

Woody likes this.
  18. Magoo

You believe that because republicans don't care about minorities that we don't either.

19. Northern Flash

Decades of the Democrat's "war on poverty" and the poverty numbers are on the rise. Seven years of a Democrat President.......and the poverty numbers are on the rise. That's all that I need to know.
    And if the minorities continue to vote Democrat, they get what they deserve.

20. Magoo

Fact is your people would offer them nothing, wouldn't lift a finger to help.
    Your father did better in his life than you are doing. Wages have fell flat for decades in relation to inflation.
    So you can look down on the minorities but poverty is coming your way too (the larger you, not you in particular).
    It happens slow, sneaks up on you so you don't see it, but something tells me people are feeling it.
    They don't know what to do about it yet, some here want to give more away to big business

Crystal likes this.