2016 Primaries

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, Feb 19, 2016.

1. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Sucks to be you if you find facts to be insults.

2. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Neither does someone people don't like. I've never liked Lyin Ted ever but if he won the primary I would voted for him because he's better than Hillary. Guess that lacks character.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm not bitter. Actually what I probably is is amazed..

I study History, Politics, and Religion. I've finally come to the conclusion Trump is Teddy Roosevelt, starting the Bull Moose (Progressive) Movement. Trump is a Marketer. He was a Dem all his life, but disagreed with Dems on immigration, and some (not enough tho) on trade.

The Repubs were already fighting. Trump couldn't win as a Dem with his immigration stance, so he took 25% of the Repubs, made deals with the Repub Establishment leaders, brought in 30% of the Dems and Independents, and is running a Third Party Campaign inside the Repub Party, using Repub Resourses. He's the 1892 Populist Progressives (slow to change Communists), combined with the 1910 Nationalists, running the Obama 'empty suit' (all things to all people, with nothing specific) grassroots campaign!!!

He's doing what the Tea Party Conservatives wanted to do in 2010/2014 within the Repub Party, but we were too nice. We obeyed the Build From Within System. Trump simply took it over and is making it the Dem Party by a different name and with different agendas.....

Fascinating, Actually...

4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Im sick and tired of being lied to by politicians,sick and tired of having to walk on eggshells to make a statement in public,sick and tired of having the world slap the US around due to political correctness,sick and tired of not calling a spade a spade,sick and tired of supporting failing countries in the world,sick and tired of being the bank for our enemies and a whooping post for our "friends",etc(yea,im a pissed off voter)
    Trump may not be the answer to all that ails me,personally,about the direction of our country,However,politicians from both sides are certainly the ones that have put us where we are now.Posters have put up "issues" multiple times,only to hear that Establishment mantra of how Trump changed his views.SO WHAT.I can guaran-damn-tee what the only other option will be like.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm not disagreeing with You! My problem (not much with you, now) is that to get him elected, the Party must agree to share values. To the 'average' Trump supporter on these forums, well..... Let's just say they better not try to run a Public Relations firm. They don't seem to actually want unity at all. Without it, the Dems (I still don't think Hillary) win.

I can't stand Jeb, but he was right in that ' Trump can't insult his way to the White House.'

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

you describing Cruz's face made of stone or his supporters as crying is opinion, not facts.

7. ABFer

And there you have it jimmy g style. Show me (us) where and when I said that Cruz's face was made of stone. :duh::duh::duh:

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

opinion. Not facts.

9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Then you are obviously an Obama voter.
    :poke:

:biglaugh:

10. Northern Flash

I didn't want to sleep with the guy, I just wanted his Constitutional Principles to be running our country.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

That's just one of a dozen major "foot in mouth" comments that Donald has made, but hey...................:27:

ABFer and johndeere4020 like this.
  12. Northern Flash

I'm serious when I say that this election reminds me of the Hope and Change hysteria. All of the warnings in the world meant absolutely nothing to the Obama lovers either.

ABFer and jimmy g like this.
  13. Northern Flash

Anyone up to the TRUMP versus Cruz .......lie comparison challenge? We'll find out who has lied and flip-flopped the most.

ABFer, johndeere4020 and jimmy g like this.
  14. Northern Flash

Jimmy,
    It's time you and I have a talk. I'm with you on all of these issues,.......however,......

Now is not the time to vote your heart, your conscience, your values, or even your religion. During the primary process is where you vote for those things. But in the general election, you have only two choices.(although both are horrible choices) You still have to make a choice of the two. It's time that we take the 50% chance that Trump won't be a complete disaster, since we know that with Hillary, it's a 100% chance of disaster.
    Although I refuse to give Trump a pass on his flip-flopping and wavering on every dang issue, at least with him, there is a 50% chance of him doing some good things also.
    I will let Zeuss know that you've had a change of heart.
    :1036316054:

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Austin Peterson or Zeus or stay home for me. There is no candidate running that represents anything I can vote my conscience, my Soul for. If Trump can't carry Indiana without my vote, he's lost the nation anyway...

Northern Flash likes this.
  16. Northern Flash

I struggle to advertise for Trump in a positive manner because I think that he's a dink, a narcissist, hot head, and one arrogant SOB, but even then, I still realize that Hillary is much worse.
    But I admit that maybe a dink, a narcissist, hot head, and one arrogant SOB could still get this country back on track.
    Who knows?
    :idunno:

17. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

The kind of personality you want with a President is someone who has respect and manners. That's important for dealing with Congress and foreign leaders.
    It's not the job to put someone who comes off like an ass.

18. ABFer

Really now? How's that 'respect and manners' working out for ya? :hysterical: I want a bully who packs heat and will kick some ass for a while.

Northern Flash, a9faninnc and Rastus like this.
  19. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Actually it's been working out pretty good, we are way better today than we were 8 years ago.:1036316054:

20. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

We???Who,s we and how are we any better???What part of the world is better???

jimmy g and SAC75 like this.