2016 Primaries

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, Feb 19, 2016.

1. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I got mine during the Clinton era, but there's always room for more!

Magoo and johndeere4020 like this.
  2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Yeah I was just sayin

[​IMG]
    Treasury Department confirms President Obama has fully turned around the U.S. economy
    It's official: President Obama's economic policies have saved America
    DAILYNEWSBIN.COM
    President Obama’s seven year quest to salvage the U.S. economy from the damage done to it by his predecessor George W. Bush has been an overwhelming success, according to the United States Treasury Department. Obama took over as President at a time when the economy, stock market and banking system had collapsed and were on the verge of throwing the nation into a depression due to Bush’s failed policies. But Obama’s initiatives prevented that from happening, and now the Treasury says he’s fully turned the economy around.

Maybe someone else here will say Thank you Mr President besides Magoo
    :1036316054:

3. Magoo

I seen the huge Government warehouse where all the guns Obama confiscated are stored :438:

4. Magoo

We ought to tax their rich ass's :6799:

5. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

:hilarious:

6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Give me a printing press for currency and I will turn my "economy" around too..

jimmy g likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

The good news is that the turd will finally stop swirling around in the commode next January.

Rastus and johndeere4020 like this.
  8. Northern Flash

I hope that Donald puts them up for auction. I've found some great deals on those confiscated weapons.

:bgroovy:
    :bananag:
    :draw:

johndeere4020 likes this.
  9. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

I'm surprised you hold Jack Lew in such high esteem and hang on his every word. Must be your fondness for hacks.

After leaving public office in the Clinton administration, Lew served as the Executive Vice President for Operations at New York University and was a Clinical Professor of Public Administration at NYU's Wagner School of Public Service.[18] While at NYU, Lew aided the university in ending graduate students' collective bargaining rights. The Obama administration has maintained that Lew supports workers' union rights.[19] According to a 2004 report in NYU's student newspaper, theWashington Square News, Lew was paid $840,339 during the 2002-2003 academic year.[20] In addition, the university forgave several hundred thousand dollars in mortgage loans it made to Lew.[21]

In June 2006, Lew was named chief operating officer of Citigroup's Alternative Investments unit, a proprietary trading group. The unit he oversaw invested in a hedge fund "that bet on the housing market to collapse."[22] During his work at Citigroup, Lew had invested heavily in funds in Ugland House while he worked as an investment banker at Citigroup during the 2008 financial meltdown.[23] Lew also had oversight of Citigroup subsidiaries in countries including, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, and Hong Kong; and during his time at Citigroup, Citigroup subsidiaries in the Cayman Islands increased to 113.[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lew

10. Magoo

I get it you don't like Jack Lew.
    Doesn't matter the facts laid out remain the same, we have come back from the dying.
    go here see a steady fise in the USA's GDP http://www.multpl.com/us-gdp-inflation-adjusted/table

Really when you guys argue Obama's done a bad job the numbers do not support your argument.
    You may have "feelings" that Obama has done a bad job but thats just your feelings.
    The facts dispute feelings.

You ought to be bashing Bush who put us in the dumper instead.
    But thats politics I guess

11. Magoo

Yes The Donald is going to allow you to purchase them on his website

12. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

United States - Public Debt Data
    2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
    Public Debt (% of GDP) 98.3 102 104 105 106

http://www.focus-economics.com/country-indicator/united-states/public-debt

13. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

14. Magoo

As your article indicated it was the Republicans that continue to insist on keeping low tax's.
    "
    Congress approves fiscal package, lifting forecasts for 2011
    On 16 December, Congress approved a USD 858 billion tax bill that extends all Bush-era tax cuts for two more years, cuts payroll taxes for one year and prolongs long-term unemployment insurance for 13 months. The package also includes the maintenance of the ceiling for taxes on capital gains and dividends at 15% (contrasting the Democrats' intention to raise it to 20%)..

in order for Obama to get what he asked for a one year cut in payroll tax and increased time for unimploymnet compensation he had to agree to Republican demands for keeping the Bush Tax cuts and keeping the capital gains tax low.

Obama wanted help for the working class.
    The Republicans were helping their fat cats.
    It's right there

15. Rastus

If you give em $3 trillion they'll spend $3.5 trillion.
    If you give em $4 trillion they'll spend $4.5 trillion.
    If you give em $5 trillion they'll spend $5.5 trillion.

They have a spending problem. 1st suggestion find illegals and ship them out. Start with Trump rally rioters flying the Mexican flag. We know where they go.

16. Magoo

There you go again rounding up millions of people will cost a ton of money adding to the deficit.
    Then you guys will turn around and bring them back because you can't get any food to eat.
    Trump told you already he's bringing them back in after he transports them out.
    I'm just a simple man I don't understand the logic of it :scratchhead:

17. Northern Flash

Nobody is going to "round them up", but it would be a good idea. The illegals are a drain on our economy so the cost of rounding them up and shipping them back across the border would be a good investment.

Wrong. They will only be allowed back under our laws, and after a background check, the criminals don't get to come back.
    Educate yourself on the facts.........that's a good start.

18. Magoo

If you manage to elect Rumps and he doesn't round up the Mexicans you're going to be pissed you got taken.

19. Rastus

A good start would be deport the ones who are arrested then move on from there.:1036316054:

20. Northern Flash

I said that "nobody" was going to round them up........and nobody means Trump also. So no, there will be no disappointment in him not rounding them up since I have never expected it to happen.
    And I won't be "pissed" for Trump hoodwinking me either, since I realize his policies/beliefs are not in line with mine, and I see where he stands on issues, but he is still a far cry better than that lying bitch.

Rastus and johndeere4020 like this.