2016 Republican National Convention-Cleveland Ohio

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Jul 11, 2016.

1. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Anyone with that kind of money will have to deal with a politician one way or another. All politicians are opportunist. Trump included.

2. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

This is Bob Avakin..Bob is the leader of the "Revolutionary Communist Party" here in America..Bob organized the flag burning in Cleveland...Bob's an :censored:..Don't be like Bob.
    This might be the same guy playing with matches and caught a few comrads on fire that I saw on the news
    [​IMG]

Rastus likes this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Police arrested the flag burners on an open burning ordinance. Don't think the aclu will be able to help them with that one. Lmao. I think the massive police presence kept a lot of trouble makers at home.

4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Nice list you have composed.Shall I make a list of anti-Trump politicians,that you seem to side with???I would take the above over the anti any day of the week.Also,what is the point of going to a dance,if you dont have a few dance partners??Cruz had his shot and now he and his supporters are all butthurt.He can go down into obscurity.He is irrelevant now.

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

That is true, even Bernie ran off and played the tune he was told too

the left cares (when someone from the right does it)
    When they do it, no big deal, when the other side does it major crisis
    just wait if Trump wins and tries to pull the crap that Barry has been getting away with for years, the left will find the COnstitution very quickly

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

He's PT Barnum, reincarnated.

Magoo likes this.
  7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It's nothing to do with butthurt that you keep saying. What it IS, is that Cruz stands for the things you claim to be for, and Trump stands with the things and people you claim to be against. That's what drives me wacko! It's why I say Trumpsters are culttish, not logical, (and I'm not insulting there- I truly cannot make sense out of it!) He's a Populist, a Democrat. Much of his speech, and most of Ivanka's was for the Democrat Convention, not the Republican....

Magoo likes this.
  8. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

I don't see where you think he's such a Democrat? What is he agreeing with the Democrats with? If anything the Republican Party has been matching democratic values for the past eight years. Everything Obama has ever wanted has passed. The only person that's even talked a different game has been Trump. All the Republicans other than Trump were running under the status quo. All the Republicans were talking about was an Amnesty deal, and more free-trade deals. They all seemed to make a heel turn after Trump started beating them all. I'm sure I'm never going to agree with your opinion so I'm not going to fight you. Have a good weekend

Woody and a9faninnc like this.
  9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

I'll take your word for that, however it was completely self-centered and quite frankly, class-less, to do what Ted did. He should have just declined the offer and stayed on the couch.
    I think he might have just toasted his future Presidential run. I'm not impressed.

10. Northern Flash

Well spoken, highly educated, hard working, extremely motivated.........of course, they aren't your kind of people.

After seeing Trump's kids........I support him more.

Woody likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

Your entire list (and myself) realize that we have two options at this point. Hillary.......or Trump. Ted is gone and not an option.
    Of course, many on that list (and myself) did not and would not ever pick Trump as our first choice, but now he has become one of two options.
    Now it's about trying to save our country, and we'll have to try to run a true conservative again at a later date.
    There are only two options Jimmy.........two.

Big Dave and Woody like this.
  12. Rastus

Krauthammer: Ted Cruz’s Speech Was ‘The Longest Suicide Note In Political History’
    Lmao.

13. Rastus

There's going to be an all out Sara Palin style media jihhad after that speech The Donald gave last night.

Woody likes this.
  14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

King Don...... let's repeal term limits !! ..
    King for Life !!....lol.
    The Speach was great last night, Ted is ok in my book....he just lost though. NO TO HILARY should be your first thought...swallow your pride..take one for Woody !, ..and vote Trump.

Rastus and Big Dave like this.
  15. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

You are using some truth and logic here I like it Jimmy.
    Although I think Cruz is another dirt bag sorry I disagree with you one should go to the video Rastus posted on the prior page I think #282 or 287 and watch Cruz answer the accusations being spitted out by the angry Trump supporter.
    The guy that just repeats what Trump said and believed it lock stock & barrel.

I guess when Trump says "believe me" people do it.

16. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I seen a photo on the guy shown above I think the younger one dark hair on tv and thought he painted his lips!
    Darn if the older one doesn't do it too.
    Oh well they are showbiz types with makeup people
    The Daddy gets the tan sprayed on him look around his eyes they have the goggle wearing look

17. Rastus

See there Jimmy? You and Magoo two peas in a pod. :biglaugh:

a9faninnc likes this.
  18. Rastus

[​IMG]
    Oh talking appearances are we.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Trump isn't the first on border enforcement. The Repubs actually had money for wall building in approved budgets in the early 2000s. Lately, Cruz, Mike Lee and Louie Gohmert tried to shut down the Government rather than fund Amnesty. And Crruz's and Santorum's enforcement plans were stricter than Trump's.

I've documented in other threads where Trump is for Democrat Social issues. Even last night, Ivanka introduced him, saying she is not a Dem or a Repub. He reiteratted it, and said he won't be politically correct- then went into Wage Inequity, Maternity Leave, and LGBTGQABCDEFG issues- all Dem policies. His Trade Policy views are Dem protectionist, not Republican capitalistic. And he claims HE'LL punish corporations that don't do as HE says. That's not Republican....

SAC75 and Big Dave like this.
  20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

He's a Populist Progressive. That movement in the 1890s, grew from Marxism circa 1860-90. Theadore Roosevelt made it into the Bull Moose Party and it became Margaret Sanger's Progressive Moment (which Hilly also claims to be part of. Progressive Trump and Progressive Hilly are much the same, except security and immigration.