2016 Republican National Convention-Cleveland Ohio

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Jul 11, 2016.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

There's at least one more: refusing to stain your Soul with a vote for one of these two...

Magoo and a9faninnc like this.
  2. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Trump could use a pin stroke or a phone call to the Mob.Maybe policy's will start going "our way" for once....Then Cruz can equel it out in 8 yrs.
    I want a robust economy..."no money" ;
    will destroy us faster than a few pages from The Constitution. Cruz can sit back and watch a Pro.....lol....puff...puff

..... the fake Capitalist destroy trust in pOlitition's, and the pOlitition's destroy everything for Money and ,control....they really suck

3. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Trump called and told me he didnt want your vote or a Cruz endorsement,lol

4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

5. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

NAFTA and the China trade deal were both signed into law by Clinton. The last 4 by Obama. Free-trade obviously isn't just a Republican deal.
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82426

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/21/obama-signs-3-trade-deals-biggest-since-nafta.html

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VD08S

As for immigration. Ted Cruz was not for shipping them back to Mexico. He wasn't going to give them citizenship either but was going to make it legal for them to stay here and "out of the shadows". Now he claims he was bluffing. Trump is for deportation and building a wall. Can't have a stronger stance against illegals.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/flashback-video-when-ted-cruz-supported-amnesty/

The gay-rights thing and all the other social garbage does not affect me so I'm not worried about it. I truly think Trump could care less about those social issues also. Then again I'm not a totally right-leaning Republican either. I don't believe one side can be correct about everything.

That's all I got. Good night! I'm tired now.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    SuperCourse and Bart like this.
  6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Cruz and Santorum were for sending them back and leaving them there. They're Felons. No bringing them back 'thru a beautiful door'. The only time Cruz suggested granting them amnesty was a poison pill vote
    Schumer said he wanted them here but not give them citizenship. Cruz called his bluff, and the Gang of Eight Bill went away.

Trump's high tariffs won't pass Congress. If they did, they'd be a Trade War, aka SmootHawley in the 1929-1932 era.

Trump agrees with Obama on the Social Issues, and ignoring Congress via Exec Orders.

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Who cares what he wants? We each have one vote (except Mags- he said he cast 6 last time). We each vote our conscience. I worry a lot more about what God wants than what Trump wants....

8. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Which social issues does he agree on with Obama? Agreeing and not giving a s?!t are 2 different things. I'm lost on that one. Trump has never actually said what he was going to do about the free trade thing. Just says renegotiate trade deals. That doesn't necessarily mean 45% tax on foreign goods. Cruz was against TPP so how is his trade views so different than Trumps? Trump has never said all free trade is terrible. He says the way they are written now are one sided and not beneficial to the United States. Im the one that supports tarriffs.
    It's also disputed that the smootHawley bill was the cause of the Great Depression. The stock market crash of 1929 was eight months before that Bill was inactive.
    http://americastradepolicy.com/did-the-smoot-hawley-tariff-cause-the-great-depression/

9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

It's not hard to make things fair in trading goods.... we just need to put our foot down !!
    Can't wait to have a negotiater instead of a submissive bow'er to foreign terrorist, trouble makers, and general pos. PeOple

a9faninnc, SAC75 and ABFer like this.
  10. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Cruz for prime minister of Canada 2020.

SAC75 likes this.
  11. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Barry's reaction to trumps speech. Everything is cool.

Northern Flash likes this.
  12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I've documented it in other threads. Obviously we disagree, so you vote for your guy. I'll probably vote for my dog Zeus.

SAC75 likes this.
  13. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Fair enough.... I hope your not taking anything wrong from me. Just debating with you. Agree on most other things on most other threads with you. Have a good weekend.

jimmy g and Woody like this.
  14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

He could be right ??...time will tell. Either way I won't be sticking my tung out at him
    :playful:

jimmy g and SAC75 like this.
  15. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

He really could be right. You are right also, time will tell. My retirement plan is the lottery so wish me luck! You will all know if I do. I won't be posting on here anymore!!! If I do, it will be under daddy wore bucks!!!!!

jimmy g and Woody like this.
  16. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Yep. Because our MSM doesn't want our country to come together, prosper, or be respected around the world.

17. Northern Flash

Hold on there Cowboy. Take a deep breath. After four years of Donald, we all might be begging for his quick departure also. Lets just take one step at a time.
    He can't be worse than Hillary will be........but lets take one step at a time.

I agree. It was uplifting and impressive. Sure, I know that a lot of what he said can't and won't happen, but thats just how campaigns go, and he has these other two branches of Govt. that could stand in his way of accomplishing ANY of it, but I want him to call out publicly, those who stand against good policies.
    These pukes hiding in the shadows need to be exposed as the cockroaches that they are. And hopefully Donald will turn on the lights.

Big Dave likes this.
  18. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Don't talk to me like a freaking baby

19. Northern Flash

I don't think looks mean anything, it's what is in their heart that matters to me.

Ask the kids at the St. Jude Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee if they care whether Eric Trump is good looking or ugly. The Eric Trump foundation has raised and donated millions upon millions of dollars to them.

20. Northern Flash

Now that is uncalled for.......and over the top.
    :732:

:biglaugh:

jimmy g likes this.