FedEx Freight | 2017 Employee Survey

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
2017 Employee Survey is here

If you've not yet done so , I would recommend you take this opportunity to communicate directly with Corporate.

Opportunity to participate 3/6-3/19. 28 questions, 3 open ended questions, allowing more personalized response.

Similar in nature to the previous surveys. This time with 3 open questions. This is worth more than the price of admission. 3 topics, on which you can speak freely, in 200 characters or less (each).

*Not the exact wording, but the general topics are:

1)How we can be the best place to work?

2)What could help us be more productive/efficient?

3)What can local leadership do to reinforce the PSP philosophy?

I asked for a fridge with a little key to be installed . I mean seriously, do you really think they'd listen to any of our suggestions or complaints? First off, who the hell is gonna read thousands of pages of these things. Pass

I'd have a better shot of posting crap here for corporate to see since we all know they view these boards

survey is easy money and a good laugh. Just remember to be polite and professional{no cursing} with your answers. sarcasm is always welcomed. just sayin

2017 Employee Survey is here

If you've not yet done so , I would recommend you take this opportunity to communicate directly with Corporate.

Opportunity to participate 3/6-3/19. 28 questions, 3 open ended questions, allowing more personalized response.

Similar in nature to the previous surveys. This time with 3 open questions. This is worth more than the price of admission. 3 topics, on which you can speak freely, in 200 characters or less (each).

*Not the exact wording, but the general topics are:

1)How we can be the best place to work?

2)What could help us be more productive/efficient?

3)What can local leadership do to reinforce the PSP philosophy?
I wonder if that optional,question 29, will be answered by many? Asks opinions on weather Big Dave should change his hat color to reflect the different seasons of the year.....like an orange one during mater season???

I asked for a fridge with a little key to be installed . I mean seriously, do you really think they'd listen to any of our suggestions or complaints? First off, who the hell is gonna read thousands of pages of these things. Pass

I'd have a better shot of posting crap here for corporate to see since we all know they view these boards

I think they do listen... Otherwise, why spend the money to ask, and process the results? The value, I think, comes from the trends in the results. The questions with scaled answers can show good and bad trends for a given region. It's a scorecard for leadership. I've always believed, if they ask the questions we're free to answer them with no reservations.

The open ended questions provide another chance to elaborate further. Again, directly to the Corporate ear. I think these open questions are fairly tough to answer, with significant and actionable suggestions. THAT explains why most are unlikely to answer, therefore there may not be "thousands of pages" of answers. I hope they tell us how many answered, and how they were grouped.

Typically the tough questions are the most important, so rather than pass, I'll enthusiastically provide some tough and constructive answers.

I doubt the majority will respond to the last 3 questions. Those that do will face a challenge of 200 characters? I recall last year of editing my responses many times to give my input so it would fit. I would like to see the responses from last year addressed but I will max out the boxes again. Just in case corporate stops by : fix the 401(k), pension and health care.

I only have one hat. It never gets dirty. It's got a special Irish/scotchguard coating. It will always be this color.

Speaking of that, I was watching c-span last night and I heard your state representative propose an amendment to the new healthcare act adding free birth control coverage for your hat......I couldn't believe it was voted down, whatever will you do?

Speaking of that, I was watching c-span last night and I heard your state representative propose an amendment to the new healthcare act adding free birth control coverage for your hat......I couldn't believe it was voted down, whatever will you do?
At our ages, we are both fixed to shoot blanks. I bet it was Pelosi who actually lead to the vote down. She has a thing for my hat...

At our ages, we are both fixed to shoot blanks. I bet it was Pelosi who actually lead to the vote down. She has a thing for my hat...

Ah....yes, I get it now......her skin does share that same weatherproof, Irish/scotchguard quality as The Hat and she throws up a lot of blanks in her own special way as well.....

Sorry for completely derailing a good thread topic Swampy, proceed.....

Ah....yes, I get it now......her skin does share that same weatherproof, Irish/scotchguard quality as The Hat and she throws up a lot of blanks in her own special way as well.....

Actually, I have a suggestion for Dave's hat. It fits nicely into the survey theme of best place to work & PSP.

Perhaps it time for Dave's Hat, to take a tour of all the facilities. 370+ centers, via truck mail. The hat can attend events and visit points of interest, complete with pictures at each... It will be fun for all and we can only imagine the creativity potential, from sea to shining sea :usa:.

Dave, when can we get started? Dave?

Sigh..good idea Swamp...but, alas, my hat..well...would miss not being on my head.
It has a hard time when I take it off to snooze. It can never be too far away

VAm5fJj.jpg

Sigh..good idea Swamp...but, alas, my hat..well...would miss not being on my head.
It has a hard time when I take it off to snooze. It can never be too far away

VAm5fJj.jpg
Awe... What an inseparable pair. I guess neither would survive that much time apart.:neglected: But, you know what they say “If you love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours. If not, it was never meant to be.”

Your call.

well i know that are scm waited to get the survey out off the way. Before they started screwing us. I sure wont be giving a good report next year. Things in BTE were looking good then wham screw everyone.

You got Swamp to get in on it.

My vote for best thread derailing of the week, because Truckingboards can never have enough of Big Dave's hat.