ABF | 2018 Contract

You are the troll without a doubt. He clarified what happened in carhaul and you cry like a little girl because your wrong. Poor little thing. You got your feelings hurt. Grow up!
I'm gone be alright....he did kinda swing the door open for me and everyone has a right to voice an opinion, I respect that. Car haulers have no advantages over LTL drivers in negotiations, I stand corrected. The Union will go on strike 3rd ballot after all concessions restored. Got it.

Well,......I ain't got no dog in this fight, either,....since I retired last year. Conventional "wisdom" says I should be sitting in my rocker, watching Wheel of Fortune and taking naps...............

I spent 41 years in the Union fighting for an ideal,........and the rights of my fellow workers. I don't think that's something you can turn off like a light switch.............Therefore, I will continue to care about my former co-workers,........the state of the Union I was proud to be a member of,........and the condition of the industry that I literally gave blood, ...much sweat,.....some tears,......my good looks,.......hemorrhoids,......family life.......and my virginal innocence............

I still got time to watch Wheel of Fortune,..............

Well,......I ain't got no dog in this fight, either,....since I retired last year. Conventional "wisdom" says I should be sitting in my rocker, watching Wheel of Fortune and taking naps...............

I spent 41 years in the Union fighting for an ideal,........and the rights of my fellow workers. I don't think that's something you can turn off like a light switch.............Therefore, I will continue to care about my former co-workers,........the state of the Union I was proud to be a member of,........and the condition of the industry that I literally gave blood, ...much sweat,.....some tears,......my good looks,.......hemorrhoids,......family life.......and my virginal innocence............

And most of us appreciate it Canary!

And,.......Let's not forget who the real enemy is.........That would be the Person/Persons/Group/Corporate Entity.....who are trying to cut your families' wages and ruin your benefits and de-fund your pension......

The way they did it last time,.......was to get various groups of.....Brother Teamsters,........squabbling amongst each other,.....to the point where Solidarity and Trust were gone......

We can all have differences of Opinion,.........but let's not forget the real battle here...

Everyone on here ,.......is a Fine Human Being, and a Good Teamster.......................Let's proceed from that point......

O.K.........I'm stepping down from my Pulpit now,.......and I will quit trying to Prozelyte .......I'm removing my Robe and Priest Collar................

Well what would you say about someone like me? I no longer work for ABF, but I sincerely want the best for you guys. I know from personal experience just how hard you work, and the fact that you had to give up unnecessary concessions in 2013 makes me sick. I have no dog in the hunt, but I'm still active on the board, and trying to add my opinions when I can. Am I a troll?
Not a troll, but maybe a:stirthepot: But, at least your not an :butt kiss: like me!

And,.......Let's not forget who the real enemy is.........That would be the Person/Persons/Group/Corporate Entity.....who are trying to cut your families' wages and ruin your benefits and de-fund your pension......

The way they did it last time,.......was to get various groups of.....Brother Teamsters,........squabbling amongst each other,.....to the point where Solidarity and Trust were gone......

We can all have differences of Opinion,.........but let's not forget the real battle here...

Everyone on here ,.......is a Fine Human Being, and a Good Teamster.......................Let's proceed from that point......

O.K.........I'm stepping down from my Pulpit now,.......and I will quit trying to Prozelyte .......I'm removing my Robe and Priest Collar................

Canary, it's rare when I disagree with you, but some clowns on TB wouldn't make a scab on a Teamsters butt!

Keep the robe and collar handy, canary! And NEVER have them de-sanctified! You’re much appreciated on this board! By the way, good talking with you yesterday!

Outside...looking in...with really no dog in the hunt....interesting...outcome really has no effect on you....hmm
You are correct I don't have a dog in the fight BUT I'M still a TEAMSTER and what happens in LTL could affect my sellf and many more. So that being said together we stand . divided you beg And if I am such a troll maybe they should ban me from this board, Any time a contract comes up no matter in what division it will have an effect on everybody in some small way. Ok had a snickers bar back to trolling

"therefore I will continue to care about my former co-workers" Great post, canary! Unlike "Turncoat" who turned his Benedict Arnold back on his YRC brothers...by the way, Vanna White is like a fine wine...better with age! She still has "it".....whatever "it" is ?!

"therefore I will continue to care about my former co-workers" Great post, canary! Unlike "Turncoat" who turned his Benedict Arnold back on his YRC brothers...by the way, Vanna White is like a fine wine...better with age! She still has "it".....whatever "it" is ?!

Well.......whatever “it” is........she’s had it for a.....long....time.

Maybe they’re bottling the stuff, and she bought a lifetime supply.........

She looks the same as she did when I used to watch her .....in black and white,....when I was in high school......

All I know is,......if she still looks the same 10 years from now,....it’ll start to creep me out........