ODFL | 2018

Ump

Big Dave's and Billy Lo's love child.
Credits
So far liking this 2018 twin screw. Pulls better then the 16 they had me in. New blu is nice, comes out of the dash and easy to use. My advice would be to invest in a stylist if you don't already have one.
The seat actually has a cushion in it!!! Able to tilt the entire seat back is a nice bonus
Meritor system works as advertised. No stories of self braking from this one. And it can be dimmed if it's too bright.
But the best part is that the radio has an Amber tint now!!! Much easier on the eyes.

So far liking this 2018 twin screw. Pulls better then the 16 they had me in. New blu is nice, comes out of the dash and easy to use. My advice would be to invest in a stylist if you don't already have one.
The seat actually has a cushion in it!!! Able to tilt the entire seat back is a nice bonus
Meritor system works as advertised. No stories of self braking from this one. And it can be dimmed if it's too bright.
But the best part is that the radio has an Amber tint now!!! Much easier on the eyes.
You need a OD Stylist Pen or just pull the one out of the people net.

You need a OD Stylist Pen or just pull the one out of the people net.
I've got my own stylist, that's why I recommended it. Also talked to my scm about covering the screen with a screen saver. Can't even see the screen on the blu from my 16 because drivers use their pens to log in. Between the scratches and ink stains it looks 10 years old already. The pen in the hand held will do the same thing. Already checked with corporate to see if I could Velcro my stylist to the tablet. Now I just hope my brethren well be smart enough to use it.

I've got my own stylist, that's why I recommended it. Also talked to my scm about covering the screen with a screen saver. Can't even see the screen on the blu from my 16 because drivers use their pens to log in. Between the scratches and ink stains it looks 10 years old already. The pen in the hand held will do the same thing. Already checked with corporate to see if I could Velcro my stylist to the tablet. Now I just hope my brethren well be smart enough to use it.

Drivers are stupid if they're using ink pens and should be IRF'd for destroying company property. Is your truck still the classic style Cascadia? Do you share with another driver?

Check the back of pad really good.In the past there has been a stylist in the back of the screen's that will pull out.They never told anyone because they would all be gone.:1036316054:

Check the back of pad really good.In the past there has been a stylist in the back of the screen's that will pull out.They never told anyone because they would all be gone.:1036316054:
I'll look tonight. Had it out last night but didn't notice one.

Drivers are stupid if they're using ink pens and should be IRF'd for destroying company property. Is your truck still the classic style Cascadia? Do you share with another driver?
Classic still... Since I run at night, it gets used in the city and sometimes day runs.

I'll look tonight. Had it out last night but didn't notice one.
Nothing on the new ones.Asked a driver last night who is driving one of the new Volvo test Tractors.He told me that the new tablet has a different face on them that a pen will not work on them.They are made for fingers only.

Nothing on the new ones.Asked a driver last night who is driving one of the new Volvo test Tractors.He told me that the new tablet has a different face on them that a pen will not work on them.They are made for fingers only.
My stylist works just fine.