FedEx Freight | 2021 Holiday Schedule

Um, Dec 25 is Christmas and July 4th is Independence Day. I hope that helps...
Oh, and April 15th is Leonardo DaVinci’s birthday. Gosh...I hope you guys at least get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off (line drivers included). It sets up good for a 4-day weekend this year. Possible 3-day for New Years too.

Raj Submarine announced just this morning that, National Hat Day, will be celebrated on June 31.

U4aJpoA.jpg

I think he's pointing out the fact that the 4th is on a Sunday and Xmas and new years day is on a Saturday in 2021. Prob trying to figure out if we're getting any extra days off since the holidays land on days off.
That's exactly what I was trying to figure out like you pointed out July 4th is on a Sunday so does that mean we'll get Monday July 5th off and Christmas is on a Saturday so does that mean we'll get the 23rd and 24th off?

That's exactly what I was trying to figure out like you pointed out July 4th is on a Sunday so does that mean we'll get Monday July 5th off and Christmas is on a Saturday so does that mean we'll get the 23rd and 24th off?
No on Monday the 5th. Most likely the 24th and maybe the 31st..just from past experience