ODFL | 2022 Insurance

Anyone else wondering why we haven't received our Package yet for enrollment for next year yet .
There was a poster hanging at one of the terminals I via through once in a while. Said it is open enrollment from oct 15 to the 31st

Anyone else wondering why we haven't received our Package yet for enrollment for next year yet .
Since I'm finishing my 1st year here, do we need to re-enroll every year or is that if you want to add/drop people off of insurance? I know I might be asking a dumb question, but you never know. YEARS back(more than 20) I worked for a warehouse and you had to re-enroll every year, if you had a 'family plan'. Back then, it was just me.

Since I'm finishing my 1st year here, do we need to re-enroll every year or is that if you want to add/drop people off of insurance? I know I might be asking a dumb question, but you never know. YEARS back(more than 20) I worked for a warehouse and you had to re-enroll every year, if you had a 'family plan'. Back then, it was just me.
Every year enrollment happens..You have to look at it and add or change or leave like it is..Being told we will be doing it all on Workplace App now..

Every year enrollment happens..You have to look at it and add or change or leave like it is..Being told we will be doing it all on Workplace App now..
GOD I HATE WORKPLACE APP!!!!! Can I stress that enough?! lol Anyways, thank you, everything is set the way I want/need it to be. So, atleast I know, IF I ever need to make changes, I can. Thank you. Also, I work sat and sun and requested my final hours off on that weekend. It was approved, HOWEVER, you can't add in wekkends to be approved on that app. Had to let planner know I am taking that weekend off. He had me off on that wed-friday, and THEN mon and tues...but NOT the weekend. I'll be out of town....so IF you or anyone you know that does work weekends OR a weekend day and need it off, you need to let planner know and payroll. It's stupid!