ABF | 2023-2028 ABF Freight . New Master Freight Contract.

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
All i have to say about this is. During this contract time period. And the new TForce Freight Contract- aslong this go through successfully.

Dont look at the $ comparied to the rest of the competition. We still can make a nice living with wages presented to us.

But we will be the highest overall total compensation paid. Wages, Health and Welfare. Pension.

And legal representation. Nice.

Last edited:
One thing I definitely do not do is compare my hourly wage I make at ABF to any other LTLs hourly rate because in the end it doesn’t matter I make more at ABF as a city driver than almost every other carrier does (P&D) because I get overtime after 8 (plenty of it). I don’t have to pay anything for my families health insurance. And ABF is taking care of my retirement fund which means more money I can take home each week. (401k option as well but optional since they already put into pension for me). So anyone from another carrier who reads this go ahead be realistic with yourself and do the math yourself. I get really tired of hearing these guys from other carriers talking about ABFs hourly rate or that they make more or blah blah blah. Got a driver at my terminal from each competitor in the LTL business that came to ABF and they tell me that they take home more at ABF than they did at their last job and they love working for ABF.

The higher hourly wage is a fugazi. It is the entire package that really matters.
That is salary, healthcare, paid time off, overtime pay, and retirement.
Realistic and level headed adults know this, they aren't fooled by a higher hourly rate, when all is said and done after 30 years, a job with a pension is better than a job with a 401 k.
Because many don't even save into the 401k, so at the end when their bodies and old and wore out, they can't retire.

All i have to say about this is. During this contract time period. And the new TForce Freight Contract- aslong this go through successfully.

Dont look at the $ comparied to the rest of the competition. We still can make a nice living with wages presented to us.

But we will be the highest overall total compensation paid. Wages, Health and Welfare. Pension.

And legal representation. Nice.
Can’t compare ABF with T-force… we pay towards our healthcare!

I work for Estes and will admit, all things considered you guys have an excellent compensation package. And I’m happy for y’all. I’m too invested to start over but if things ever go south here, ABF is on my l
Can’t compare ABF with T-force… we pay towards our healthcare!

Waa. I person $12.50 a week. 2 people $25.00 a week. 3 or more $37.50 a week. Plus your plan with teamcare is just good. Different setup that ABF - Teamcare C6 plan.. Yours was UPS Freight -Teamcare plan . Now T Force Feight Team Care plan. Still better than the rest out there and almost free...

apparently you need to read and learn comprehension yourself because you did not say yellow. They pay for medical.
For a ::shit:: plan, abf insurance is zero cost.
Even copays and scripts get reimbursed at the end of the year if you turn in receipts.
So wile yellow pays for insurance it's not the same.
I think yellow guys contribute a little weekly to their insurance don't they?

For a ::::shit:::: plan, abf insurance is zero cost.
Even copays and scripts get reimbursed at the end of the year if you turn in receipts.
So wile yellow pays for insurance it's not the same.
I think yellow guys contribute a little weekly to their insurance don't they?
No