XPO | 20k d.o.t fine?

turbo blue 55

TB Lurker
Credits
i heard about a failed dot inspection in that resulted in a 20k $ fine ,for unsecured hazmat and a box falling out and hitting inspector after he opened trailer on a sealed load .is this rumor or fact i dunno?i think it happened in ohio,not positive if its true. what a waste of money.remember you are payed by the hour and things need to be done correctly no matter how much the fos is whining about needing the trailers done.what a total waste of money which i am sure comes out of our pockets.do it right period.:confused:

i heard about a failed dot inspection in that resulted in a 20k $ fine ,for unsecured hazmat and a box falling out and hitting inspector after he opened trailer on a sealed load .is this rumor or fact i dunno?i think it happened in ohio,not positive if its true. what a waste of money.remember you are payed by the hour and things need to be done correctly no matter how much the fos is whining about needing the trailers done.what a total waste of money which i am sure comes out of our pockets.do it right period.:confused:
It used to be about doing the right thing. Now it's all about saving your ass. If you don't want any hazmat problems load all that crap in the nose and pack the S--T out of the trailer. Save your breath and learn how to adapt.

It used to be about doing the right thing. Now it's all about saving your ass. If you don't want any hazmat problems load all that crap in the nose and pack the S--T out of the trailer. Save your breath and learn how to adapt.

Games are made to be played. Lol