TForce | .25 reduction in pay rate

I find it odd with these changes that we are still calling out our old compay's name's (Overnite)&(Motor Cargo) this is including me.
Who is running our company mow?
We were rebranded UPS Freight around nine months ago,but do we all really know who is steering this ship at this point in time it may be anyones guess?

Would the old Overnite cheat us?
No way we were a family,familys don't cheat their family members do they?

Apo, read the paper. Families are always dragging each side in court to settle law suits. A sad state of affairs. Love thy neighbor......don't get caught, I think is this companies motto!!

OK hugnlug you are dead right on this one.

I don't know what I was thinking?

This is the United states of America,and everyone is cheating each other now-a-days.

I'm going to stick with my favorite bible verse in this case.
Which one is that you ask?
I'm just kidding you,I know you don't care.
I'll tell you anyway.
Its the most center verse of the King James version of the bible.
Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

I don't know about everyone else on here but this advice has worked a long time for me.
I'm staying with it.

Ok hugnlug I'm sorry for doubting that others aren't tusting God rather than anything man has to offer.
Mans ideas always fail where God's ideas never do.
I'm really not trying to preach on here,just throwing out some good advice from an old gear jammer thats been around the block a few times.

how much does a road driver make in a year?? 75,$ 80,000 a year????? p&d $45,000

95k but I am home 8 hours a day and don't even know my own name....And it is always dark.......Do you need more....YES .......But don't bust on us for what we make and when we have a problem with it......You also have the choice to go road just like we all did......

I don't like the way they went about it.....Justv sneak it in and let it ride....How far would that get us??????? Can you say FIRED!!!!!

And my neighbor said "hi, have a nice day" and I bunched him square in the mouth and said don't tell me what kind of day to have!!!!! I was just coming home from work and was a little on the edge......

95k but I am home 8 hours a day and don't even know my own name....And it is always dark.......Do you need more....YES .......But don't bust on us for what we make and when we have a problem with it......You also have the choice to go road just like we all did......

Back in the day I use to run the road. The thing I enjoyed most was getting home and sitting on my deck with a cold beer at 7am and saluting my neighbors as they drove off to work. You should have heard the stories that they spread about me. Out all night, must be a drug dealer, or what an alky, can't wait to have a morning eye opener. Since I was not close to my neighbors, I let the stories ride. The best one was having a old lady neighbor who told me that if I was looking for work I should put the plug in the jug, the grocery store in town was looking for baggers. I just smiled and told her to have a nice day!!

It's a matter of being fair & honest with the employees. Without a Contract you are an "at will" employee and the Company can do whatever they want to, including reducing the pay scale. Work time pay should be the same for all the work that is done.

Well has anyone thought that UPS is scrapping up some extra cash to have their big 100 year blow out in August of this year.

I would like to thank all of you road drivers at this time for your most generous unknown donations.

Well has anyone thought that UPS is scrapping up some extra cash to have their big 100 year blow out in August of this year.

I would like to thank all of you road drivers at this time for your most generous unknown donations.
They gotta pay for that #44 car somehow:tongue0015:

I find it odd with these changes that we are still calling out our old compay's name's (Overnite)&(Motor Cargo) this is including me.
Who is running our company mow?
We were rebranded UPS Freight around nine months ago,but do we all really know who is steering this ship at this point in time it may be anyones guess?

Would the old Overnite cheat us?
No way we were a family,familys don't cheat their family members do they?

Never deal with family unless you have a contract. Its the lawyers law.

Your "O"ver paid how about giving a little back to "O":hysterical:

I heard That we are getting coupons for hot dogs. Its going to be a heck of a party.:hysterical:

Well just think of all the quarters you road drivers are giving up.
I wounder if you can get a recept for your donations from UPS to take off your taxes?

Just a thought,all the hook ups that guys wife figured out added up to a nice sum of money.

I know most places that get donations give recepts for tax deductions,why should UPS Feight be exempt?

Not sure if you senior guys know this but strangely enough we all get the same rate on drop/hook pay. My hourly is 18.05 but my D/H pay is 21.25. I dont know why they do it that way but I'll take it.