TForce | .25 reduction in pay rate

Look guys this is serious. I have in my hand a piece of paper from UPSF that says "Top hourly rate of pay for road drivers is $21.50" How does this compay get away with paying the -.25 for drops/hooks? No one can answer this, How long have you O drivers been getting dinged like this? How much back pay would you get?

Look guys this is serious. I have in my hand a piece of paper from UPSF that says "Top hourly rate of pay for road drivers is $21.50" How does this compay get away with paying the -.25 for drops/hooks? No one can answer this, How long have you O drivers been getting dinged like this? How much back pay would you get?

I think it is about 2 years now. Allthough I do not agree with this at all, The back pay would not be that much. At six hours per week d&h for two years at $0.25 would be approx. $6.00 per month x 24 months =$144.00 I know every little bit counts, I don't know why they do this. I guess its like the delay pay. Not at full rate.

I think it is about 2 years now. Allthough I do not agree with this at all, The back pay would not be that much. At six hours per week d&h for two years at $0.25 would be approx. $6.00 per month x 24 months =$144.00 I know every little bit counts, I don't know why they do this. I guess its like the delay pay. Not at full rate.

As with everything else....Its not really the money that is the big deal....Its the principal of it all......Just be up front and stop trying to candy coat this crap and stick it down our throat.....If it smells like sh!t and tastes like sh!t well what do you think it is??????????

As with everything else....Its not really the money that is the big deal....Its the principal of it all......Just be up front and stop trying to candy coat this crap and stick it down our throat.....If it smells like sh!t and tastes like sh!t well what do you think it is??????????

Poo, Poo.:smilie_132:

Ok we'll take your $144.00 BusterNite than multiply this figure by how many road drivers were rebranded?

Now theres a nice tiddy sum of money.

Maybe you road drivers have a part in the rebranding,but never knew it?

Its been said its going to take,over 4 years to repaint all the Overnite,and Motor cargo equipment.

So just maybe all of you road drivers are giving your quarters away to purchase all the paint?

Well let me be the first to thank you for your generous contribution to this worthy cause.

That was my point all along. The fact that they can take and take and what can we do?

SIGN A CARD!!!!:1036316054:

Ok we'll take your $144.00 BusterNite than multiply this figure by how many road drivers were rebranded?

Now theres a nice tiddy sum of money.

Maybe you road drivers have a part in the rebranding,but never knew it?

Its been said its going to take,over 4 years to repaint all the Overnite,and Motor cargo equipment.

So just maybe all of you road drivers are giving your quarters away to purchase all the paint?

Well let me be the first to thank you for your generous contribution to this worthy cause.

Yes, Yes, This is part of the vision. I think I see the big picture now.:hide:

Your welcome. You deserve a thanks also for giving up the overtime pay for those couple of hours every week.:biglaugh:

JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!! Jeez it will get better I promise....UPS the great humanitarian will see you through!!!!!!! The vision will show you the light....Just use your Skeetervision goggles....And you will not see your paycheck get smaller it will actually grow right before your eyes....And your pension will be fully secure.......No worries!!!!!!!!!HA HA HA HAS HA HA YEA!!!!! I'm insane!!!!!!!!!!

Well there you go,city drivers,dock, yard swtchers,and road drivers all doing our part in securing the future of our company UPS Freight.
We all know the survival of a company rests mainly on them making a profit.

With all of our sacrifices we are making,UPS Freight should be around for many years to come.