Holland | 250.000 bonus

jackman12747

TB Lurker
Credits
This is all about there bonus Mr Welch and Mr Peirson, there no. Are not where they need them to collect so they give us this story and want us to beleve its all about us and keeping good paying jobs and my answer is a BIG FAT NO!!!!!:6792:

Investors would not allow those bonuses if YRC was really bankrupt... Seems like some guys on here just want the " I GOT A JOB LABEL" doesn't matter that it would be the one of the worse jobs in the trucking industry......" BUT HEY I GOT A JOB."

Investors would not allow those bonuses if YRC was really bankrupt... Seems like some guys on here just want the " I GOT A JOB LABEL" doesn't matter that it would be the one of the worse jobs in the trucking industry......" BUT HEY I GOT A JOB."
I've never figured out that way of thinking either. It's like some guys want to join the race to the bottom of the barrel. I always wished that those guys with that attitude would save themselves some time getting to the bottom, and just quit and apply at one of the true bottom feeders. It would be a win/win situation......they'd get to the bottom of the barrel and the rest of us could still earn a good living.

We all have to stick together this time.. Welch and Company are getting raises and bonuses partly due to our hard work.. We deserve the same.. No one in there right mind should not even consider voting yes if they took the time to read it for the them selves.
Just like the last time.. There were to many gray areas in that contract that could not be answered from our union leaders... Well, YRC ANSWERED THEM FOR US.. This will be no different.. They will put language in this proposal that we will all be scratching our heads about and the union leaders will not be able to answer.. Do not vote yes to anything that you do not understand... Do not vote yes to anything that our union leaders cannot explain to us.. Do not leave it up to YRC to explain it.. You might not like the answer they give.
LETS STAND UNITED!!!