TForce | $.27 is the raise I got

I don't have many females on my route.
Unless you count the ones in the pictures selling something on billboards on the side of the roads.

Can any of you help me with proper suggestions?

I live in California. I was on a three month contract with a company which expired last month. I have realized that I have received to payroll deposits after the fact and they just notified me that they made an error and that I have to pay the amount back. Do I legally have to pay the amount back to them? I am very worried about it. Can any of you help me with proper suggestions? Any help will be grateful.

I live in California. I was on a three month contract with a company which expired last month. I have realized that I have received to payroll deposits after the fact and they just notified me that they made an error and that I have to pay the amount back. Do I legally have to pay the amount back to them? I am very worried about it. Can any of you help me with proper suggestions? Any help will be grateful.

If the deposit was a mistake you have to pay it back case closed.

You don't have to do anything they can debit your account and take it.

Raise???

I did the same checking when I got my check stub and I only got .27 raise as well. After some checking our payroll person could not tell me why either.
I am still waiting to hear back.

I did the same checking when I got my check stub and I only got .27 raise as well. After some checking our payroll person could not tell me why either.
I am still waiting to hear back.

If you have not been with the company for 3 years, then you will not recieve the full $.30 raise. You get a certain percentage of it. This has been in effect for years now.

I also had a payroll glich just after Christmas.
The last week of December which was the first check of the new year pay period.
I was off on vacation so I checked my pay stub on the UPSers site.
Wow I only actualy worked just 40 hours.
but the stub showed 22 hours overtime.
I called into the Terminal and told my TM.
He said he'd check into it.
2 hour later I got a call back to enjoy that big paycheck.
There was a mess up in the payroll department.
then the but came up.
My TM said but expect a very small check next week when they make the ajustment.
Well I did just that,I enjoyed my big check,and took a real hit on the next one.

Everything is computers now,if you think your going to get away with something.Guess again they will trase yours,or their error,and you will sufer one way or another when they catch up with you.