ODFL | 28 ft pups

outlaw88

TB Lurker
Credits
saw on of of our new pups today ..very nice no#s start 592 nothing really new about them but the bars inside have more of a lip on them, than the old ones so maybe now frt want fall off..other than that they look the same..o.d. bought 800 new pups and 400 new tractors....can't wait to see who gets the new tractors. west coast huh???

Saw one of those sitting in Goodland Friday night. Thought it was a recon'd Bob's unit. Guess I need to pay more attention LOL...You'd just assume that any new one's would be high 798's or 799's.

I have used a few of them on peddle runs now in the last couple weeks. The lips on the bars do help keep the pallets on better. And now that the bars come down lower, it helps to deck freight at cons. who have the cage on the mast of their forklifts. They don't have to raise the pallets near as high as before. Great planning ahead!

I saw one of each, the trailer just the outside, but the tractor was a new freightliner still had new truck smell we had it as a loaner. That is all i can give you guys.