Yellow | 2nd customer service rep says no

I got news for ya pal.it won't be SOMEDAY. It will be almost immediate. And I hope you will be ok too.i kind of doubt your as well off as you want us all to belive because if you weren't depending on your pension you wouldn't be on here with you end of times warnings . I'm just glad there weren't more of your types around back in the day or we wouldn't be on here now arguing about whats left of the fund.you would have already voted it away.

You couldn't be more wrong about me, but it truly makes no difference what you think of me as a person or as a Teamster. I'm on here because I've seen (and lived) what has happened to so very many good Teamster jobs over the years and I try to get a certain point of view across to those who will listen and possibly learn. Knock yourself out with whatever way you vote. Like the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". As I said earlier (and which you doubt), I'll be fine even if my pension goes to zero. I've prepared along the way. Hope you have also.

You couldn't be more wrong about me, but it truly makes no difference what you think of me as a person or as a Teamster. I'm on here because I've seen (and lived) what has happened to so very many good Teamster jobs over the years and I try to get a certain point of view across to those who will listen and possibly learn. Knock yourself out with whatever way you vote. Like the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". As I said earlier (and which you doubt), I'll be fine even if my pension goes to zero. I've prepared along the way. Hope you have also.
Keep giving back and its no longer a "good teamster job"

If they're forced to shut the doors then it's "NO Teamster job". Just saying.

And the big kuhuna...no pension. Sorry trip cant agree with you on this.if the bank was willing to loan this joke the $ to buy abf.with all the insane decisions they made to get us into this mess.its time to address those issues along with the contract.your not working in this mess we are.you don't know how bad they let this eqpt. go, we do.you don't sit at indy for 4hrs a night watching this co.die,we do.you aren't offering solutions other than vote yes,some on here are.if I'm such a bad employee why in the world would I point out all the places I make huge amounts of money off of for them to see and take away? Because it cant go on like this thats why.banks either fix all of it this time or none.

Looking for real soultions to the biggest $ drainers would be most logical place to start.not taking on additional debt(abf) & allowing failed changes and ALL responsible for it to be held accountable.

I've said it before and now again. Why is it the ones that are not here working the most vocal to give back? No they are not the only ones , just the most vocal and the biggest cheer leaders.

And the big kuhuna...no pension. Sorry trip cant agree with you on this.if the bank was willing to loan this joke the $ to buy abf.with all the insane decisions they made to get us into this mess.its time to address those issues along with the contract.your not working in this mess we are.you don't know how bad they let this eqpt. go, we do.you don't sit at indy for 4hrs a night watching this co.die,we do.you aren't offering solutions other than vote yes,some on here are.if I'm such a bad employee why in the world would I point out all the places I make huge amounts of money off of for them to see and take away? Because it cant go on like this thats why.banks either fix all of it this time or none.

If this were the 1970's and you could go down the street and work at another Teamster job with FULL Pay on the first day (no 3 year progression back then) and continue getting health benefits and full pension credits then I'd probably agree with you to letting them close down. But times have changed and this is practically the last big national LTL Teamster job and I believe there is a lot more at stake here than just the YRC employees alone. To my way of thinking it's worth it to keep it going even with the reductions and be able to fight the good fight when there is really something to be gained. I get it that there are a lot who don't agree with me, that's life. But how many just want to cut off their nose just to spite their face? Even smart generals know it's sometimes better to pull back in a battle in order to be able to win the war later. My opinion, that's all..

I've said it before and now again. Why is it the ones that are not here working the most vocal to give back? No they are not the only ones , just the most vocal and the biggest cheer leaders.

Maybe because they've gone through situations like this in the past and have lived through the unpleasant outcomes. What's the matter, different opinions bother you?

Why do they force us to work OT we don't even want chasing far off the beaten path single shipments, low revenue late pick-ups, layoffs that cause poor service then pay OT to attempt to cover the area, close EOL's then attempt to cover that area with outrageous mileage peddle runs, 3rd party volume pick-ups that do nothing but blow out trailers and tie drivers and equipment up.........I could keep rambling. Bottom line, poor management. I think we let our decent knowledgeable management go and replaced them with upgraded office- management and dispatchers. (with an arrogant attitude that think they have a career)

Maybe because they've gone through situations like this in the past and have lived through the unpleasant outcomes. What's the matter, different opinions bother you?
No. As I've said before. different opinions are fine. My question is why are the cheerleaders on here the ones that don.t have to live with it? Does someone bringing up the truth of your employment status bothering you?

No. As I've said before. different opinions are fine. My question is why are the cheerleaders on here the ones that don.t have to live with it? Does someone bringing up the truth of your employment status bothering you?

What makes you think they don't have to live with it?

You have no idea of my status with YRC so why pretend you do?

I think this is a great post. I don’t work at yrc; I work at ABF. I don’t know how bad it is there because I am not there. I just hate to see anyone loose on their standard of living when it appears to be unnecessary. And I think it is unnecessary! The problem, looking at it from the outside, is the interest rate on yrc’s debt and the payment structure.

309 YRC Chicago

If you live on your knees and eat YRC **** daily he might (he's dreaming) one day see some pension money.