ODFL | 2nd QTR....BIG numbers

They should have big Numbers... No overtime.. And lots of free work the workers do... Saves millions.. You guys should go wash the bosses cars on your free time... Just saying... Not much different.. Not trying to knock OD or you... Just putting it out there...

These employees and this company has worked hard to get where they are.Do not disrespect them.

They should have big Numbers... No overtime.. And lots of free work the workers do... Saves millions.. You guys should go wash the bosses cars on your free time... Just saying... Not much different.. Not trying to knock OD or you... Just putting it out there...
Just another teamster spreading his poo poo around. Good job OD keep up the good work.

:
I only post facts....
The only facts you should be worried about is why OD is out performing your company and my company. They have found what works for them and they are leading the ltl industry. If the rest of these companies would wise up maybe they could keep up with OD but until they do we will be following the leader.:bouncy:

All I know is there has been hiring, raises, added benefits, growth in terminals, and new equipment arriving regularly. Pay/benefits wasn't cut and 401k was matched when other companies weren't so giving. We have regular extra runs. Yes, I was in wrong location for company's needs 2 and 1/2 years ago. Got laid off for 5 months, yet got put back on at different location at top rate, made the most EVER, and 6 months ago was offered and accepted a position back at original terminal. No place is perfect, yet never understood the mindset of those who hate their employer. Always a big picture person. We all can have a bad day, yet enjoy working in a positive attitude environment.

:The only facts you should be worried about is why OD is out performing your company and my company. They have found what works for them and they are leading the ltl industry. If the rest of these companies would wise up maybe they could keep up with OD but until they do we will be following the leader.:bouncy:
Thats good for OD... I dident say it wasn't a good company.. Please do not put words in my mouth... And My company Is also growing leaps and bounds... Almost every terminal is hiring.. And we are getting new equipment on a daily basis... But the fact is my company could pull out its pocket change and buy OD....

All I know is there has been hiring, raises, added benefits, growth in terminals, and new equipment arriving regularly. Pay/benefits wasn't cut and 401k was matched when other companies weren't so giving. We have regular extra runs. Yes, I was in wrong location for company's needs 2 and 1/2 years ago. Got laid off for 5 months, yet got put back on at different location at top rate, made the most EVER, and 6 months ago was offered and accepted a position back at original terminal. No place is perfect, yet never understood the mindset of those who hate their employer. Always a big picture person. We all can have a bad day, yet enjoy working in a positive attitude environment.
I hear that... I love the company I work for.. I couldn't be happier...

Thats good for OD... I dident say it wasn't a good company.. Please do not put words in my mouth... And My company Is also growing leaps and bounds... Almost every terminal is hiring.. And we are getting new equipment on a daily basis... But the fact is my company could pull out its pocket change and buy OD....
Kinda hard to lure an OD employee into a pissing match, a valiant effort though.

I hear that... I love the company I work for.. I couldn't be happier...
Worked for big, small, and myself. Union and independent. Company doing well, and myself personally. Don't have to live with sand in my shorts and dodge small arms fire or RPGs while driving, so all is fine.

before overnite was bought OD was asked to sell and almost did,, glad they did not.

Anyways,OD is proof positive a freight outfit can be very profitable using the traditional line haul model that many of our competetors have tried to eliminate with relying a lot on lowball,and unreliable,and in many cases unfit truckload carriers.