ODFL | 2nd St Louis S/C open

Nice place. Im staring at it now but from across the fence. Six months ago it was a hole in the wall but now looks like an entirely new facility.

Where is it ? When you say east side I think of Hall street. The land of many Orphaned companies empty terminals. Curious minds want to know, where is the terminal? I bet where ever it is, It looks great new or not. From what I have seen of your yards.

Where is it ? When you say east side I think of Hall street. The land of many Orphaned companies empty terminals. Curious minds want to know, where is the terminal? I bet where ever it is, It looks great new or not. From what I have seen of your yards.

Yup it's on Hall St. West side of the road just north of the Saia terminal. They really fixed it up nice. All new cconcrete lot, new tin on the outside of the building, new fence, etc. Looks brand new and definitely looks out of place on craptastic Hall St.

Thank you, I know of the place, if I am not mistaken that is the old PIE terminal from back in the 70's and 80's. The google maps show aerial views of the Hall street. I am quite familiar with the area, I ran layouts out there for about 10 years. I see more companies and terminals have filled up since I was out there in 2002 on a vacation, could not help but go down memory lane and saw all but three terminals empty. I knew if OD had anything to do with it , then it would be looking like new. :1036316054: OD also took over a couple of the old Duff terminals, which were about new when we closed in 87. Columbus and Louisville. Maybe more I do not know. Merry Christmas.