ODFL | 3/2 wild bag question

nctruckin

TB Lurker
Credits
I was offered a 3/2 wild 1 bag and took it immediately. Sure, the hours will take some getting used to...or sleep schedule(haha) but I'm home every other night and that's all that matters to me, not to mention NO MORE NYC or around the GW Bridge! YEAY! Anyways, I just finished my first week(which was my short week) and when I got in last night I noticed I had 27 hours left on my 70(yeah I know alot for the next 2 days...got it easy and no backups this week). Next week is my long week and just wondering if I'll run out of hours before I get home...or has anyone had that happen? What do I do if I end up with only, say, 18 or so hours left on my 70 and I still have one more 'bag' to do? Do I let dispatch know?

I was offered a 3/2 wild 1 bag and took it immediately. Sure, the hours will take some getting used to...or sleep schedule(haha) but I'm home every other night and that's all that matters to me, not to mention NO MORE NYC or around the GW Bridge! YEAY! Anyways, I just finished my first week(which was my short week) and when I got in last night I noticed I had 27 hours left on my 70(yeah I know alot for the next 2 days...got it easy and no backups this week). Next week is my long week and just wondering if I'll run out of hours before I get home...or has anyone had that happen? What do I do if I end up with only, say, 18 or so hours left on my 70 and I still have one more 'bag' to do? Do I let dispatch know?
If your too low on hours to complete your 3rd lay down run just let dispatch know when you get home from your second, they should be able to find you turns to do instead. Typically they shouldn’t expect you to head into a lay down run knowing you’ll have to reset before coming home. Unless you want to reset on the road you can but they shouldn’t ever force you too.

The 3-2 is 2 lay down runs on week 1 (so 4 trips) the second week is 3 lay downs (so 6 runs) So every other week you alternate 3-2-3-2 ect.
CF ran their long runs, 3 and 2, PIE drivers were more hungry, er, I mean tougher, and ran 3 each week.

what no are u on the linehaul board

I gotta turn in, I feel like the possum making love to a polecat, I've enjoyed all this I can stand.
I gotta get up in the morning and make a pot of grits, still South of the M&D line.