SEFL | 3 day work week for p&d.

hotrod81

TB Lurker
Credits
I came threw fay 018 the other morning was talking to a few p&d drivers there. the said they are getting hit with rotation twice a week. is this going on anywhere else. been hearing alot of bad things here lately. i hate it for these guys who are hit like this. prayers for them.

I came threw fay 018 the other morning was talking to a few p&d drivers there. the said they are getting hit with rotation twice a week. is this going on anywhere else. been hearing alot of bad things here lately. i hate it for these guys who are hit like this. prayers for them.

What's really bad is I run combo in FAY, when they finally rotated me, it took 3 weeks before they rotated the next guy while the city guys, some are being hit twice a week. Leaves me scratching my head. I made the suggestion that if some combo and linehaul drivers wanted to voluntarily take off on a Friday to let the city guys, getting hit twice, fill in for us. Boss man blew me off. Was just trying to help.

Spent 9 years there. New tm doesn't care about employees very much. In 2008 fay was class 3 service center if the year. This tm has run off almost half of the city drivers and a good percentage of the dock workers that helped make that happen. Definitely glad I've moved on from there. No more Mickey Mouse BS.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Back to Buffalo NY. I'm working with a local/regional company now. I'm enjoying being home a good bit and running a little regional when needed. Canada sucks cause Canadians drive like animals but what ya gonna do. Freight is nice if someone can get a good run but these days its a race to the bottom. YRC is dying for drivers up here along with Ward, Conway and Fedex are all hiring every few months.

dang its tooo cold up there for me bud, i'm originally from boston and i can't even imagine how its like in buffalo ...what company do you work for?

Buffalo Fuel. Good people to work for so far. They haul a just about anything. As long as your doing your job you get left alone. Nice change of pace from sefl.