Estes | 3 days off

what a liar.......if you dont have better fact than this ,you know its a lie,a name and a police report would make your story a little more believable.....you should of started your story with, no **** this is what happened

It might be just a story but I heard it from two drivers. It's just a "heads up" post incase this did take place. It should unfold in the next few weeks.

what a liar.......if you dont have better fact than this ,you know its a lie,a name and a police report would make your story a little more believable.....you should of started your story with, no **** this is what happened

How do you know Clydesdale? It's not like it hasn't happen before to drivers...I check mine, every time I stop somewhere..If it did, I fault the Estes driver for not doing his job...Maybe the YRC driver had it happen to him,who knows..We'll see if it happened soon..Because if he did have witnesses,Richmond has names and addresses,and maybe a video...You know these damn cell phones,they do everything...

It might be just a story but I heard it from two drivers. It's just a "heads up" post incase this did take place. It should unfold in the next few weeks.

we may have found our serial pin puller. supposedly yesterday in the bluegrass a yrc driver walked over and pulled the pin on the rear pup of one of our drivers at a flying j travel plaza,. an argument broke out and the police had to break it up.

witnesses say, the yrc driver got out of his truck and walked over and pulled the pin while the Estes driver was inside the truck stop. Fortunately the big E driver saw the pup come loose before it hit the ground. another driver saw the yrc driver reach up under there and let our guy know what he seen then the argument broke out.
The story has a hero and a villain.

Be sure and check the numbers on the trailers you pull. We had 3 guys get a vacation over one wrong digit. No body caught it and they gave 3 days off to the yard jockey and both drivers at each end. Everyone is pointing fingers at the yard man but all we have to do is make sure everything is in check. Those yard guys hook at least 40 sets a day and they will make mistakes. Look at the numbers and check those pins. You need a light. Tractor supply has a little led light for $3 that's bright enough to shine up in there and see if the arm is locked securely. Lose a trailer you will more than likely lose your job.
At our terminal, it depends who you know and who your buddies with. Rules only apply to a selected few.
?)(%#$<2@#*8>

I was on the way to 001 last week covering a schedule and saw the guy that lost his tail pup on 95 (VA). It was laying in the shoulder by a rest area and he was up a bit further ahead. He was talking to a state trooper and his dolly was still attached to the lead. Guess thats what the mandatory safety meetings are about. That's a 5 day suspension pending investigation. If it's the driver's fault, your history.

Everything driver's fault. Unless your a P&D driver.

i know the shops were suppose to check some of the older dollies, however, what ive been doing is if i go to a terminal and the shop is open, if i have any doubt i hae them verify it behind me and get their name, if shop is closed i take a picture of the set(both trailers and dolly) and then save it on my phone til next terminal.

i know the shops were suppose to check some of the older dollies, however, what ive been doing is if i go to a terminal and the shop is open, if i have any doubt i hae them verify it behind me and get their name, if shop is closed i take a picture of the set(both trailers and dolly) and then save it on my phone til next terminal.

I started to do that but then I thought it may be a little obsessive compulsive then I thought these people are paying me for something I'd do for free because I'm always on vacation and a little evidence could save my job. You've just talked me into doing what I've should've been doing. Maybe holding the bills next to it would add a little more umpth
IMG_20120313_101239.jpg

The power of the phone,becomes you.........LOL..CYA...