3 hour road test for job

Is that the one that had, "Pulling Together", all down the side? If so I seen it and we had a joke about it in about 1995...
That would be it. Always wondered what happened to that set probably in some bone yard now

MR. SEA Breeze you are correct sir we had to apply and pay for our lic thru the FCC, I think I still can find mine somewhere don't know why I saved all that stuff. thru the years. Thought somebody may want to look at history. i

You ain't lying. I had one and a small antenna on top of my house. At night I could talk to Raleigh NC (100) miles from my house. Then I got Browning Golden Eagle. Dang thing has a set of points inside that would of made them uni points for Chevys jealous.
OT, now we know who was the rich kid on the block!
Never saw one of those Golden Eagles, but I do know they were the high dollar Cadilacs of their day.
I traded one of those white face Johnsons for a 1931 model A Ford, it needed a lot of work but I sold it for 700 bucks.

Never saw one of those Golden Eagles, but I do know they were the high dollar Cadilacs of their day.
I traded one of those white face Johnsons for a 1931 model A Ford, it needed a lot of work but I sold it for 700 bucks.
Wow, and I gave that "white face" I had to somebody for free.

You ever done anything that you lived to regret? I have few of those regrets and getting rid of those two radios are in that group.

That BGE was a long lean talking machine. I was EF Hutton, before EF Hutton was.

Sure have OT
Back in 2014 made a little money on a company called LINN ENERGY,(LINE) on the NASDAQ
in 2015 loaded up on LINN, 2016 LINN was belly up.
My grandson was upset because he had no toys to play with for Christmas, so I bought him a new
pair of pants and cut out the front pockets, Best I could do!! one of my latest regrets

Sure have OT
Back in 2014 made a little money on a company called LINN ENERGY,(LINE) on the NASDAQ
in 2015 loaded up on LINN, 2016 LINN was belly up.
My grandson was upset because he had no toys to play with for Christmas, so I bought him a new
pair of pants and cut out the front pockets, Best I could do!! one of my latest regrets

But did you use the front pockets to make the pants bellbottms so he didn't feel left out?