XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

Rollin62

TB Veteran
Credits
3 more service centers added to NLRB petition in california? Anybody know what 3? It's been posted on conway change to win website

3 more service centers added to NLRB petition in california? Anybody know what 3? It's been posted on conway change to win website
ENOUGH WITH THE STUPID UNION TALK ALREADY!!!!
Bunch of wining ungrateful bunch of drivers I know. Wait till u have nothing then I want to hear you complain then
Have a great day you soap opera watching bunch of ladies

ENOUGH WITH THE STUPID UNION TALK ALREADY!!!! Bunch of wining ungrateful bunch of drivers I know. Wait till u have nothing then I want to hear you complain then Have a great day you soap opera watching bunch of ladies
lol! Tell us how you really feel! That was funny!

Bunch of wining ungrateful bunch of drivers I know. Wait till u have nothing then I want to hear you complain then

Here is a post of someone crying about people whining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Mama must have packed an extra bag of nut in your lunch today....

Cheer up kids YRC is hiring!

spell check!

Whining not winning.

I don't get it. FedEx is bragging about getting large terminals. Up to six now.

Why are these guys being so bashful?

My point exactly. As Conway takes more and more what will we have left?

I don't get it. FedEx is bragging about getting large terminals. Up to six now.

Why are these guys being so bashful?

It's ok Big Guy .. It's called denial ,you been given ample amounts of warning on the union drive but you keep down playing what's happening with out looking around the neighborhood . The stories are all over the Internet and including transport topics . See ya at the voting booth ! Lol

When I was a kid you could look at Roadway, Yellow, ABF, Carolina,Mason-Dixon,Preston and CF and the people would say those are really great jobs.
Then came deregulation and all the nonunion carriers.
Turned them all into just jobs.

What you guys are doing now has the potential to turn them all into great jobs again.
Its been a long time coming.
I hope and pray you all follow through.

It's ok Big Guy .. It's called denial ,you been given ample amounts of warning on the union drive but you keep down playing what's happening with out looking around the neighborhood . The stories are all over the Internet and including transport topics . See ya at the voting booth ! Lol

Did a few searches. The transport topics article is blocked. Didn't find anything else.

My point, if it is happening why aren't people more excited about it. The FedEx guys certainly are. It's F ing Christmas every time they get a terminal.