XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

BR.... If I was your boss you wouldn't last two weeks....You would probably quit in one week.
RT, if I was your boss, I'd have to keep telling you to get up off your knees and get a life. And go use some mouthwash.

LOL! I don't care who you are, that was funny!
j/k

Last edited by a moderator:
RT, if I was your boss, I'd have to keep telling you to get up off your knees and get a life. And go you some mouthwash.

LOL!
I don't care who you are, that was funny!
j/k
He needs a big hug.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if I was HR you would be on your way out too.

Harassment and threatening of an employee which goes against both the policies of our HR dept and the laws of E.E.O.C.. this kind of conduct and unprofessional behavior goes completely against our core values and will not be tolerated in a professional organization as such as ours. As a member of the leadership team of Conway freight you should be holding yourself to a higher standard
It would all be on the up and up...I cover my ass.

And if I was HR you would be on your way out too. Harassment and threatening of an employee which goes against both the policies of our HR dept and the laws of E.E.O.C.. this kind of conduct and unprofessional behavior goes completely against our core values and will not be tolerated in a professional organization as such as ours. As a member of the leadership team of Conway freight you should be holding yourself to a higher standard

Bruce? Is that you?

Will you please explain why you think it's so bad when you can't find better ?

Has anybody ever experienced a nat buzzing around your head?
You swat at it, try to grab it out of thin air, try pushing it away, try moving a few feet away, but every time it instantaneously returns to buzz about your head and drive you bat sheet crazy?
I'm feeling that right now.

You swat at it, try to grab it out of thin air, try pushing it away, try moving a few feet away, but every time it instantaneously returns to buzz about your head and drive you bat sheet crazy?
Perfect analogy....

I just want you to clarify your contradiction.

You say working here is terrible. But going somewhere else would be worse.

How bad do you really have it?

Try not wearing so much EAU DE TOILETTE

Dont do it bankrupt, keep swatting ....

This guy don't work here. He can tell you all about how good it is over there. There are YRC guys running over to ABF to fill their pension.

Is it fair or right that they are giving up so much seniority to do it ?

I guess if you actually want something bad enough that you will do what it takes to get it.

I think you lost this

And as for our core values u can think they give a **** about those and u gov. Eeoc wow they will do what they want when its convenient for them. How long have u worked here? I suppose u believe that safety is our number one core value too .