XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

what you should really do is stop telling people your slanted opinions are facts. you havent spoken to any shareholders. and before you try and scare anyone else with another spooky story, maybe you should elaborate on why you arent dispatch anymore.
Actually you wouldn't know who I've talked to... but moving on as to why I left Overnite... I've explained this to many but I will do it one more time.. Dispatching is not easy.... It is a highly stressful job in which you do most the daily operations of the company while the TM gets all the credit and pay....My numbers were excellent but the TM got all the credit... I got sick of it and found a better job with more money ... Simple as that.

Actually you wouldn't know who I've talked to... but moving on as to why I left Overnite... I've explained this to many but I will do it one more time.. Dispatching is not easy.... It is a highly stressful job in which you do most the daily operations of the company while the TM gets all the credit and pay....My numbers were excellent but the TM got all the credit... I got sick of it and found a better job with more money ... Simple as that.
your tm must be on his cell phone playing fantasy football too that is a pretty f--kn high paying job to pick your players and discuss it with all other fos"s on how many points you got last game WOW!!!!!!!

Wall Street knows the stock would tumble with the union...It's good to know all I need is to take a good ****. I will rush right down to Walgreens for a box of Ex-lax ... I shall consume the whole box and have a bowel movement that shall rid me of my contempt of this evil Union .... The union will be flushed... And I shall be free .... Thanks BR
OK, so please quote some of these analysts and experts (plural).....besides yourself.

your tm must be on his cell phone playing fantasy football too that is a pretty f--kn high paying job to pick your players and discuss it with all other fos"s on how many points you got last game WOW!!!!!!!
It was mostly not ever getting to take off without going through hell....He simply couldn't do my job and had to struggle to find a replacement... He would just disappear for hours for personal business while I had to beg to get off early to go to my sons football games....things like that. It cost me a marriage and a lot of lost time with my kids... I just had enough.

well, ya know, he got the call personally, and it was explained by top brass at conjob that if they dont quit with the union talk, that they are going to shut down. i mean, the guy is obviously a high end inside info freight god, what with his awesome 6% match on a 401k, and insurance that only costs a little more than union carriers, and whatnot......who wouldve thought that saia could luck onto such a treasure trove of freight knowledge......

I understand why you would think that... But truly I really don't care... Maybe it's because I'm so close to retirement... Honestly I really don't know... I have no need to hide behind an alter-ego... I just call it like I see it... I'm I biased... Perhaps a little.... But it doesn't cloud my judgment ... The facts are that the union will never get the leverage they need to get in... The companies have the upper hand in 2014.... Analysts and experts on this subject know the outcome already... In truth... I think a union would be good for Conway.... It just won't happen in today's America..... Right or wrong.
I come on here & everyone knows I'm pro Union, you started with a lot of your posts saying you dident care how it went. But after many posts your true feelings came out. I could care less just pointing it out....enjoy your retirement....

So much for having an opinion... I guess if you don't like unions, there's something wrong with you. That right there is where the union side looses. And they drive the divide deeper and deeper each time they say it.

I will entertain any and all opinions.
But am receiving conflicted messages here. He sez a union would serve us well at Conway and then he sez he has problems with the union but all along he has consistently tried to undermine its organization.
And the entertaining part are all of the experts he thinks he is;
CPA
MBA
Psychoanalyst
Prognosticator
Labor expert
Management consultant
Has access to our corporate financials
etc etc.
He is America's most amazing man and I bet he drinks Dos Equis......when thirsty.

In consideration of ones character, I could care less about their opinion of the union, or even their agendas;
What bugs me is that he veils his agenda like a worm. He doesn't want to get beat up for hating the union so he slips in sabotaging remarks and then dons the mask of a brother. Two faces for the price of one.

I say this only so others will consider the source. And I hope he sticks around but wish he would consult the analysts and experts and tell us who will win the super bowl this winter.

So much for having an opinion... I guess if you don't like unions, there's something wrong with you. That right there is where the union side looses. And they drive the divide deeper and deeper each time they say it.
You can do whatever you want & say what you want, mod. or not take a stand Ya or na....

You can do whatever you want & say what you want, mod. or not take a stand Ya or na....

As of right now, at my barn there is nothing a union can do. No benefit at all. Not saying it won't change down the road.

But am receiving conflicted messages here. He sez a union would serve us well at Conway and then he sez he has problems with the union but all along he has consistently tried to undermine its organization.
CPA
MBA
Psychoanalyst
Prognosticator
Labor expert
Management consultant
etc etc.
He is America's most amazing man and I bet he drinks Dos Equis......when thirsty.

In consideration of ones character, I could care less about their opinion of the union, or even their agendas;
What bugs me is that he veils his agenda like a worm. He doesn't want to get beat up for hating the union so he slips in sabotaging remarks and then dons the mask of a brother. Two faces for the price of one.

I say this only so others will consider the source. And I hope he sticks around but wish he would consult the analysts and experts and tell us who will win the super bowl this winter.
Big 10-4, that's what I was saying stop sugar coating it....

CPA
MBA
Psychoanalyst
Prognosticator
Labor expert
Management consultant
etc etc.

You guys can mock me all you want...you attack me because I say the union can't get in...that's what pisses you off...one of us is right and one is wrong...in a couple of years when this all plays out we will see who's left standing ..you gang up on me all you want ...I will be here in the end as long as Jeff says so...at that point we will see who was correct.

nope, what pisses us off is the fact that you lie about not caring, you lie when you say "im with you, a union would be good", then you try and tell another spooky story about what you hope happens, etc....

nope, what pisses us off is the fact that you lie about not caring, you lie when you say "im with you, a union would be good", then you try and tell another spooky story about what you hope happens, etc....
Not true....Just keep on mocking me....Just keep on ganging up on me....The facts are this....Despite how you guys spin and take out of context my comments....From the very beginning my whole point was the union wont be able to unionize these giants...The union could possibly be good....I believe that.....They just don't have the leverage to get it done. IMO.. They may win some small victories but they will not completely unionize these companies...In the end they will fail....I will use this analogy....I'm from Dallas.....The Dallas Cowboys have started out great....5-1 who would have protected that....No one ...They were predicted to go 8-8 at best.....Now here in Dallas people are talking Super Bowl ......Really? They haven't even played Philly yet...They have plenty of tough games left but the fans are already planning the Super Bowl.... What are the odds the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl.....About the same odds the Teamsters will have to organize FedEx and Conway....Possible but not likely....You guys are just a bunch of dreamers that are building false hopes ....Like I said we shall see in a couple of years if the Teamsters can do it....IMO....They can't do it....You guys are just a bunch of bullies trying to force feed your agenda....Good luck with that.

How about you guys agree to disagree and we move on?

No.

There was a Gulliver's Travels cartoon years ago. Every time the Lilliputians came up with a plan, one single member of the tribe would say in a low and slow monotone voice "It'll never work. we're all doomed". I do chuckle as I make that connection when he speaks.

Not true....Just keep on mocking me....Just keep on ganging up on me....The facts are this....Despite how you guys spin and take out of context my comments....From the very beginning my whole point was the union wont be able to unionize these giants...The union could possibly be good....I believe that.....They just don't have the leverage to get it done. IMO.. They may win some small victories but they will not completely unionize these companies...In the end they will fail....I will use this analogy....I'm from Dallas.....The Dallas Cowboys have started out great....5-1 who would have protected that....No one ...They were predicted to go 8-8 at best.....Now here in Dallas people are talking Super Bowl ......Really? They haven't even played Philly yet...They have plenty of tough games left but the fans are already planning the Super Bowl.... What are the odds the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl.....About the same odds the Teamsters will have to organize FedEx and Conway....Possible but not likely....You guys are just a bunch of dreamers that are building false hopes ....Like I said we shall see in a couple of years if the Teamsters can do it....IMO....They can't do it....You guys are just a bunch of bullies trying to force feed your agenda....Good luck with that.
I don't expect an answer as you ignore so many questions; Why have you picked the Union movement at Conway to mount your War of Repressed Hatred.
Why are we blessed of your guidance and wisdom?