XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

Did a few searches. The transport topics article is blocked. Didn't find anything else.

My point, if it is happening why aren't people more excited about it. The FedEx guys certainly are. It's F ing Christmas every time they get a terminal.

Oh' I'm so excited I can hardly stand it , I really thought I was going to vapor lock from sheer emotional arousal ..! Lol
This pic is kinda cheesy but here's a snap shot from transport topics magazine. Gonna have to do for now , I'm still Rollin !

Here's the link. Subscription needed but you're makin news.

Teamsters

Maybe someone from Conway would like to copy the link and start t thread

Go go go go go go goooooo!

Oh' I'm so excited I can hardly stand it , I really thought I was going to vapor lock from sheer emotional arousal ..! Lol
This pic is kinda cheesy but here's a snap shot from transport topics magazine. Gonna have to do for now , I'm still Rollin !

For those that can't read the small print here hoes,
"Con-way employees crying union". 5 yrs down the line Con-way employes want out of union". Conway employees will never be happy no matter what is given or taken from them. And in tomorrow's headlines. "Con-way employees complain union dues are too much and can't afford to put food on table

Build a bridge and get over it. Con-way employees =:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

dab1672f868e299294fc44091151f5db.jpg

I pay $53/MONTH dues. That covers excellent helth insurance for a family of 5. Is that a bad deal. Also get workrules and some retirement clntrbutions. All that would be better if we were all together.
For those that can't read the small print here hoes,
"Con-way employees crying union". 5 yrs down the line Con-way employes want out of union". Conway employees will never be happy no matter what is given or taken from them. And in tomorrow's headlines. "Con-way employees complain union dues are too much and can't afford to put food on table

Build a bridge and get over it. Con-way employees =:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I pay $53/MONTH dues. That covers excellent helth insurance for a family of 5. Is that a bad deal. Also get workrules and some retirement clntrbutions. All that would be better if we were all together.
They never seem to figure that part out......never.

.....................True fact .......................!

' United we Bargain , Divided we Beg '

Actually, conway probably gained some business out of that headline.

And your delusional if you think they are handing out any more contracts like that one. These guys are making people think that. they are wasting their time. And acting in bad faith.

And your delusional if you think they are handing out any more contracts like that one. These guys are making people think that. they are wasting their time. And acting in bad faith.
Handing out or negotiating?
We never promise NMFA, that contract is 50 years old! Why would we do that? Everyone knows that contracts take years to build to that status.
Like i have always said, don't expect a spectacular first contract, i can promise that in that contract they will have the grievance machinery, they will have job protections that they don't have now, they will have the piece of mind of going to work without fear of being fired for any reason they see fit. They will be "just cause" employee's !!

I think the biggest waste of time is the time thats been wasted by everybody finding and going for every excuse to stay out.
How could snybody think that somehow al of the workers staying divided is somehow the best way to get anything in exchange for our skills and lives?

If anybody has even a speck of honesty, common sense, or brains, they must KNOW that sticking together is what got that good deal AND is the fastest route for the majority of us to EVER get a great deal again.

Did a few searches. The transport topics article is blocked. Didn't find anything else.

My point, if it is happening why aren't people more excited about it. The FedEx guys certainly are. It's F ing Christmas every time they get a terminal.

You weren't looking for it on a company computer were you?

Obama care is going to hit the unions also. They are exempt at the moment. But that will end.