XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

I don't expect an answer as you ignore so many questions; Why have you picked the Union movement at Conway to mount your War of Repressed Hatred.
Why are we blessed of your guidance and wisdom?
I'm not taking the bait....I will do as upnorth has suggested..... Just let it go....Time will tell who is right. I promise not to gloat. Good Day.:wavey: .. :mf_swordfight:.I will let you and your cronies continue to stir the pot :ranting2::Poke: :stirthepot: I'm taking the high road...You win....You are much smarter:bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not taking the bait....I will do as upnorth has suggested..... Just let it go....Time will tell who is right. I promise not to gloat. Good Day.:wavey: .. :mf_swordfight:.I will let you and your cronies continue to stir the pot :ranting2::Poke: :stirthepot: I'm taking the high road...You win....You are much smarter:bowdown:

Your highroad is condescending and you didn't answer the question.
You exceeded my expectations.

It was mostly not ever getting to take off without going through hell....He simply couldn't do my job and had to struggle to find a replacement... He would just disappear for hours for personal business while I had to beg to get off early to go to my sons football games....things like that. It cost me a marriage and a lot of lost time with my kids... I just had enough.

It's these little things to the company that are huge to the employee that when not handled fairly, as described above...leads to good employees leaving and taking their talent with them. Now the TM has to start over with finding a quality dispatcher...not easy to find a good one.

It's these little things to the company that are huge to the employee that when not handled fairly, as described above...leads to good employees leaving and taking their talent with them. Now the TM has to start over with finding a quality dispatcher...not easy to find a good one.

Plus anyone who has sat in the hot seat knows, you are not leaving until the last pickup/driver is accounted for and coming back...

Kinda hard to figur if this relates because its not one thread for each petition or vote.
Does this relate to any organizing or not?

NLRB
Looks like the corporation is accused of breaking the law.
It was just a matter of time. Would like to hear the story on this.
Probably just a misunderstanding......lol

It leads to poor and sensitive employees leaving and taking their .....um.....talent with them as well.

Plus anyone who has sat in the hot seat knows, you are not leaving until the last pickup/driver is accounted for and coming back...
Exactly....It wasn't about the money for me in the end ....It was about spending time with my family and keeping my priorities straight...Familiarity breeds contempt at times with your family and you take things for granted....When you have always lived within your means you can always write your own ticket....You can walk away when things just aren't right....You can because your not drowning in debt and at the mercy of the company....I have often let my ego over the years get the best of me. Today I find humility within myself and understand that true nobility is not about being better than the next guy....It's about being better than you use to be.

I can't I might get scolded or some thing stupid especially if people don't like what someone has to say keep up the advising lol

I read the findings last Friday and in addition to what's in the article the employer must level the field by making personal information (email addresses and phone numbers) available to the union.
Oh those wacky liberals do like labor.