XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

So tell us just what do you have against us having a vote? are you scared that most of us would have the common since to vote TES.

I have nothing against u guys voting. I just get annoyed hearing complaints complaints complaints. Once in the union, u will find a new topic to cry about. VIVA MEXICO!!!!!! Mi culo es el fuego

Enough with the union talk for a while,let's talk about more interesting subjects. For example,our boring lives that give us plenty of time to post on this site. Or maybe lawn care, don't forget to winterize gentlemen. See how easy that was!

I am not a Conway employee but I can not, for the life of me, figure out why some people would not want to have professionals negotiate their wages, benefits and working conditions into a binding contract. All high level executives do it, why don't these people think they are worth it the same as them? Is it truly over a whopping $50-$60 a month? That is preposterous!! The security representation brings is worth that alone. I guess some people maybe were a union guy and got screwed over, but there is one in every crowd. Most Reps are pretty good but there are bad ones out there. That is why elections happen. If the person sucks, vote their ass out. I just don't understand why someone would work for a company who holds you accountable for every last thing and not have someone in your corner to hold the company accountable. Makes no sense to me.

I am not a Conway employee but I can not, for the life of me, figure out why some people would not want to have professionals negotiate their wages, benefits and working conditions into a binding contract. All high level executives do it, why don't these people think they are worth it the same as them? Is it truly over a whopping $50-$60 a month? That is preposterous!! The security representation brings is worth that alone. I guess some people maybe were a union guy and got screwed over, but there is one in every crowd. Most Reps are pretty good but there are bad ones out there. That is why elections happen. If the person sucks, vote their ass out. I just don't understand why someone would work for a company who holds you accountable for every last thing and not have someone in your corner to hold the company accountable. Makes no sense to me.
negotiate a paycut so the company won't go bankrupt like yrc and the ABF employees got fooled. And they voted on it, I know, so do say that old tired line please. Not everybody voted yes..the no voters had to take a cut also. wow...some negotiating.

Your first line says it all..you dont work here..so move on..nobody cares what you have to say..

negotiate a paycut so the company won't go bankrupt like yrc and the ABF employees got fooled. And they voted on it, I know, so do say that old tired line please. Not everybody voted yes..the no voters had to take a cut also. wow...some negotiating.

Your first line says it all..you dont work here..so move on..nobody cares what you have to say..

Whether you like it or not what you do effects me. Just like our Union contracts effect you. You get a set and sign a card it helps me. So no, I will not move on. As long as your kind keep spewing inaccurate information I will give my true and realistic opinion and facts. You have the option to move on as well.

Whether you like it or not what you do effects me. Just like our Union contracts effect you. You get a set and sign a card it helps me. So no, I will not move on. As long as your kind keep spewing inaccurate information I will give my true and realistic opinion and facts. You have the option to move on as well.

If your job was so wonderful and life was fulfilled, you would not be here bashing us con-peoples.. I never go to other people's boards..and btw, those were facts that I stated.

Ask the harbor drivers at the port of L.A. what signing a card got them. Screwed by the Union and there company.

Yeah, they were jumping and dancing after the meeting out there, then it turned into a sleep-in.... Sometimes when they tell you "it's a deal" ya better see who made the deal first before you invest in that new Cadillac...LOL

Ask the harbor drivers at the port of L.A. what signing a card got them. Screwed by the Union and there company.
If i remember correctly Toll drivers got a contract by signing a card!!

And if you mean the owner operators out there, well they first have to be reclassified as employees and then maybe they could vote on being represented by the union.

If your job was so wonderful and life was fulfilled, you would not be here bashing us con-peoples.. I never go to other people's boards..and btw, those were facts that I stated.

So that was your evil twin hacking your account on the OD forum the other day? I also seem to remember some comments to the effect of "I should keep my good job at Con-way" when I was asking around on some other forums before I got on with OD too...

When Con-Way makes the almighty decisions to give or take, do you get a different deal than the rest?

So that was your evil twin hacking your account on the OD forum the other day? I also seem to remember some comments to the effect of "I should keep my good job at Con-way" when I was asking around on some other forums before I got on with OD too...

Anyone encouraging someone to stay here is a little bit off.

Like you have mentioned. I keep moving up the seniority list. Only to fall down the bid sheet.

You gotta have 20 years in this barn for it to be worth while.