3 UPS tractors burn

Oh my JIM BOB how weird is that?
I can see maybe one tractor might have had an electrical short.
However seems very odd to know this was (3)?
Hope there will be a follow up to this report.

Apo when one burns and they are parked close, 3 can just as easily burn

Probably have to find out from some body working there.
Famous brand LTL's don't like a lot of reports about any negative issues regarding their companies.

There mouth's are seal'd..Parcel's talking to a LTL City Driver..lol...Most likely was a electrical short with the first tractor&caught the other's on fire.Had the same thing happen at the freight term above our's last yr.Got one complete to ground & damaged another one beside it.
kenneth, you ever see any of the parcel drivers from that terminal,you can ask what happened?

Yes I kind of figured we would be had pressed to learn of the origin of that fire.
I have seen how the large brands of LTL's clam up when any thing negative happens.

Thanks for your speculation on the cause kenneth,seems as good as any other ideas.

I also have been told&I have never seen wreck'd UPS vehicle's towed during the day..That when there vehicle's are wreck'd that they are only tow'd back at night&they are left cover'd up at all time's so you can't see them.That's just what I have been told..

OD used to tape over their name on the door if a wrecker hooked to a tractor.If a driver was killed his tractor never returned to his home dispatch and others were tarped on the yard but all that was long ago.

JIM BOB all of the larger LTL's do the same as Old Dominion.
It is really negative advertising to see any well known brands in crashes.