3 Vehicle Crash Temporarily Closes part of Tr-State

2 ABF trucks involved? Did one somehow get over the wall ? What are the odds of that happening?

Big R, it looks like there was an opening in the barrier in the one photo. You can see the rubber bumper blocks ahead of the concrete part. I'm guessing the ABF tractor and lead went to the other side of the roadway ahead of the concrete portion and the kite stayed on the original side.

Last edited:
Big R, it looks like there was an opening in the barrier in the one photo. You cab see the rubber bumper blocks ahead of the concrete part. I'm guessing the ABF tractor and lead went to the other side of the roadway ahead of the concrete portion and the kite stayed on the original side.
Think you are right. Look at the ABF page and a photo from the other side clearly shows just 1 of their trucks involved. That area where that happened, you see that crap all the time from both cars and trucks. Cutting across 2 lanes to get to I-80 west ramp at high speed. They only mark it 2-3 miles before. Guess that is not far enough, especially for people not paying attention !!!!

Think you are right. Look at the ABF page and a photo from the other side clearly shows just 1 of their trucks involved. That area where that happened, you see that crap all the time from both cars and trucks. Cutting across 2 lanes to get to I-80 west ramp at high speed. They only mark it 2-3 miles before. Guess that is not far enough, especially for people not paying attention !!!!
Guy, it's every night, in every Sate. I had this happen 5 times this Friday night before I got to the GWB. The only defense you have is we know where the high volume exits are.
ps. i thought it was triples, or another pup from another carrier. i scrutinized it, and figured it out.