FedEx Freight | 30 day count down

NO AVATAR:I was told the Ash. guys changed their minds,didn't want to make the drive.That's what we were told.That's how the rumor mill goes.

To all that will be retiring in the days to come I hope you have great health and a great retirement. For those Who are leaving us I hope you find something and can rebound quickly. For those staying I hope 2011 is a fresh start for all of us.I know there will be hardships for most of us if not all of us. But I hope we can become as one and not enemies with each other.So I look forward to meeting each of you I will be working for soon. Good luck to all.

I was told to report to fedex freight on friday1/28/2011.Was told we were moving equipment to other SERVICE CENTER'S.Any one from National been told this????

Two more days to happier days. Yeah I cant wait till it is over as everyone is on pins and needles. I feel bad for displaced drivers and others that have lost out I have not gained nor lost but can only feel for those that have to relocate or worse lose their job. I am sorry for that but please keep in mind that not many in the ranks have gained from this so lets work together and get along. If we can help build a stronger company we could possibly avoid something like this in another era. Good luck to all and I look forward to meeting all the new faces.