TForce | 30 mile radius?

nxsone

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard that any deliveries 30 miles from terminal will be held until there is a full trailer. Also we won't be making pickups past 30 miles until we are in that area to do the deliveries. Did about else here about this?

I heard that any deliveries 30 miles from terminal will be held until there is a full trailer. Also we won't be making pickups past 30 miles until we are in that area to do the deliveries. Did about else here about this?
Outsider..... maybe you shouldn't post such a thing..... this could be very bad for business ..... no need to air it to customers or other trucking companies....

My opinion of course

This isn't the only LTL company doing this..... the other ones just aren't putting this in writing. :duh:

Outsider..... maybe you shouldn't post such a thing..... this could be very bad for business ..... no need to air it to customers or other trucking companies....

My opinion of course
I'm not an outsider. I've been here for quite a few years. It was posted on another forum and wanted to know if anybody else heard anything.

The coustoner figured this out about 3 weeks ago. What T-Force falls to realize is that both ABF and OD have terminals about every 40 miles ours are much more spread out. Our sales force sucks and has for years and let's face it we haven't attempted to actually service the customer in years.

There is no money in what the company considers rural points . Routes delivery/pickups need to be more dense to make money . Going to make a pickup that is a 1 hour plus round trip isn't in the plan anymore.

Dumbest ::shit:: I ever heard if its true. Hell I run a hundred miles from the barn every day, full boat or not