XPO | 30 millon dollar contract with amazon?

Amazon is the new Wal-Mart. Cheap as fark and they send it to your door. So awesome.

You know what I was thinking. there is hardly anything on the internet that doesnt have free shipping. me thinks UPS/ Fedex is getting people hooked on free shipping then turn the tables and hike the prices up. It's already so darn expensive to mail even a letter that way.

Amazon charges for shipping. But if you buy the membership. Shipping is free. Membership is crazy worth it. If I paid shipping everytime it would cost so much more than the membership did.

I run XIN fac and from what i have heard from some of their DSRs is its gonna be a HUGE increase in inbound freight for them..Amazon has quite a few warehouses located within a stones throw of the XIN terminal and have a new one being built right across the street from them....

Amazon has fullfillment centers ( distribution centers ) in these states: Arizona ,Delaware ,Indiana ,Kansas ,Kentucky ,Nevada ,Pennsylvania ,South Carolina ,Tennessee , and Virginia. This is Amazon in the United States. I don't know about Canada. Amazon also has subsidiaries like Zappos which sells shoes , Fabric.com which is obvious , and a few other divisions. I don't know if we won business for all of Amazon and it's subsidiaries.

This information is on Amazons website.

I run XIN fac and from what i have heard from some of their DSRs is its gonna be a HUGE increase in inbound freight for them..Amazon has quite a few warehouses located within a stones throw of the XIN terminal and have a new one being built right across the street from them....

Coming from the east you pass a large one on the north side of the road. Might be a mile from the terminal, if that.

Coming from the east you pass a large one on the north side of the road. Might be a mile from the terminal, if that.

on the corner of Stanford and Perry at that light were the old John Deere building used to be,thats an amazon now too...