Yellow | 309 L/H drivers

blackjack41

TB Lurker
Credits
I never post on here but read a lot so 309 why is it that shuttle drivers are all driving white trucks and we linehaul drivers is driving blue and orange trucks. Can't you guys say something to your tm or linehaul manager.

I never post on here but read a lot so 309 why is it that shuttle drivers are all driving white trucks and we linehaul drivers is driving blue and orange trucks. Can't you guys say something to your tm or linehaul manager.
Plus, if they say anything to the shuttle , they will only make 1 trip to the rail in 12 hours instead of 2 they do now with a new tractor.

We all had to make our own sets again last night. I walked over to # 11933, 1,566 miles on her. Newest truck I ever drove for Rdwy/Yrcf
Do like they do @ 309 when you get back. Find a shuttle guy to use it during the day then red tag it when done till you come in or just sit around and wait for it if he is not back when you come to work....

Do like they do @ 309 when you get back. Find a shuttle guy to use it during the day then red tag it when done till you come in or just sit around and wait for it if he is not back when you come to work....
By the time I did my log and talked to the troops, they already had it hooked at the city dock.
So yes it will be there tonight, if I have to make my set tonight, I will be hunting for it.

By the time I did my log and talked to the troops, they already had it hooked at the city dock.
So yes it will be there tonight, if I have to make my set tonight, I will be hunting for it.
If Wong and I get in there early enough Thursday , you can use our CRST sleeper, as we have to do our 34 hour reset @135.
3KMg8oV.jpg

Just like the personal forklifts on the dock...

We had a guy sitting in the break room hours into the IB shift the super finally noticed and asked what he was doing..............he said my forklift isn't
on the dock................................he just couldn't believe they actually transferred his lift somewhere else.

We had a guy sitting in the break room hours into the IB shift the super finally noticed and asked what he was doing..............he said my forklift isn't
on the dock................................he just couldn't believe they actually transferred his lift somewhere else.

And here I thought Millennials were the "entitled" generation. :smile new:

the big boss in the midwest mr ganch has been told repeatedly by me and others that it dosnt make good business sense to have shuttle driving white trucks he says there only supposed to have only twin screws lol thats why thursday night at 309 7 white single axles being used by shuttle management has no balls

the big boss in the midwest mr ganch has been told repeatedly by me and others that it dosnt make good business sense to have shuttle driving white trucks he says there only supposed to have only twin screws lol thats why thursday night at 309 7 white single axles being used by shuttle management has no balls

Ive seen the shuttle guys at 309 doing donuts with new day cabs right next to the fuel pumps by the drop pad.