Yellow | 309 or 301 (Chicagos finest here)

If you go to the Teamsters:Brothers and Sisters thread, there is a cow giving out big wet kisses.
Thanks a lot Mud. I run right over there full of anticipation, rounded the corner and all I see is Coz arse making pies.:nono_h4h:

Is there anyone interested in tickets for the Green Bay (Packers) at Chicago (Bears) for the next Monday Night Football Game? North Endzone, Section 248 Row 1. The 2 seats are located where the Bears run out of the tunnel onto the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone interested in tickets for the Green Bay (Packers) at Chicago (Bears) for the next Monday Night Football Game? North Endzone, Section 248 Row 1. The 2 seats are located where the Bears run out of the tunnel onto the field.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO....that's a hard one to give up Spag.....I just started this job not long ago.....errrrrrrrrrrrr........GGGRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........CRAP, I can't. That's gonna be a good game too.....the old rivalry and all.....Vikings and Lions in the basement....Bears and Packers at 2-0........ERRRRRRRRRRRRR.........OOOOOOOOOOOO.........CRAP! I can't.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO....that's a hard one to give up Spag.....I just started this job not long ago.....errrrrrrrrrrrr........GGGRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........CRAP, I can't. That's gonna be a good game too.....the old rivalry and all.....Vikings and Lions in the basement....Bears and Packers at 2-0........ERRRRRRRRRRRRR.........OOOOOOOOOOOO.........CRAP! I can't.
:Off-Topic:

Twins win, clinch AL Central after White Sox lose

MINNEAPOLIS (AP)—The Minnesota Twins arrived at Target Field on Tuesday night with a magic number of two, a day game on Wednesday and their AL Central rivals from Chicago playing late into the night on the West Coast.

Even if they beat the Indians, the Twins said, they wouldn’t be sticking around to see how the White Sox fared. They all planned to return to their homes and check the scores. If the Sox lost and the Twins clinched the division, so be it. There would be time to celebrate another day.

Manager Ron Gardenhire said before the game that he planned to be sitting comfortably at home long before the White Sox-Athletics game was over, relaxing and thinking about the series finale against the Indians..................

Twins win, clinch AL Central after White Sox lose - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

Oh come on.Cubs will they ever do it?
Born a Cubs fan.always a Cubs Fan. Maybe one of these days!!!!
Yeah, if they ever find a way to reverse their curse. Just put it this way, when we all get to that special place in time. St. Peter will give a slap on the back and say, "Welcome to Heaven, You've suffered enough." :LMAO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyf7Opxzzk8

I have to admit that the Sox vs Cubs games are the best, where the fans from both teams respect one another while watching the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX6yZzpGuEU

Remember, I always go by the 15% rule. I usually just charge the face value price of the tickets, but it always depends on how the person answers the question. All I ask, is who they worked for prior to the company becoming YRC? If they answer right, they pay the face value of the tickets. If they answer wrong, they pay an extra 15% overhead charge on the tickets. J/K

I only charge face value, and it doesn't matter who they worked for, but I already sold them to someone at YRC/309. If I get anymore for this game, or any other games later in the season, I will keep everyone updated.

No,no my friend ,The Bears 24-17. Come on now. The Bears are 2-0 now.Of course they didn't win any of the pre season games.
But this is THE REAL SEASON!

Youz guyz are gonna pi$$ off the Puppy.....just a warning....
Nah, Pup will be just fine. Hey pup, here is the Taste of Wisconsin.

YouTube - Cover-All of Wisconsin, LLC. Lau Cattle Compnay

Now here is the Taste of Chicago.

YouTube - Taste Of Chicago

The women do look different from the two different states, don't they? However, I will admit. It is nice to have Green Bay fans around while tailgating in Chicago. I always try to have Green Bay fans around when I tailgate. They help keep the flies off the food. :biglaugh:

Ok guys back to work. Yesterday I stopped and talked to a driver that I worked with at Yellow ,[ he was waiting to back in at a stop ] While it seems that according to this driver that Zollares ain't a decision maker any more . YCR wanted to convert some old road power to city power and had to get the approval from some bank which took 3 months before they were able to do so .:1036316054: