Yellow | 309 or 301 (Chicagos finest here)

Come on guys , lets get back to on topic.
October 31 is the day when 301 will be reopened. I also heard that Conway is suppose to have a big change on October 1, something about moving their terminal out of the Bridgeview area to Gary, IN until YRC moves out of 309 lot.

October 31 is the day when 301 will be reopened. I also heard that Conway is suppose to have a big change on October 1, something about moving their terminal out of the Bridgeview area to Gary, IN until YRC moves out of 309 lot.
For the benefit of my fellow and former workers from CGB I pray you are right . Its been said that they have figured that if they did they would be closer to 80 % of their customers cutting down on stem time plus savings on fuel . But I don't think it would be October maybe more like sometime around December or after the vote .:1036316054:

Please. Rich G. was in the breakroom at 309 on Monday 9/20. He stated that his primary reason for being there is to put an end to the rumor that YRC is going back to 301. YRC will NOT be moving unless 309 is sold before 301. And he said that at this time there is NO agreement with ANY company to purchase 309. The reasons for closing 301 and keeping 309 open remain valid and NOTHING foreseeable will change the opinion of YRC about it's Chicago operations.

Please. Rich G. was in the breakroom at 309 on Monday 9/20. He stated that his primary reason for being there is to put an end to the rumor that YRC is going back to 301. YRC will NOT be moving unless 309 is sold before 301. And he said that at this time there is NO agreement with ANY company to purchase 309. The reasons for closing 301 and keeping 309 open remain valid and NOTHING foreseeable will change the opinion of YRC about it's Chicago operations.

I'm sure he would make sure that you were told of all co plans as soon as he heard them,hate to keep you in the dark.

I guess you didn't hear about the Indiana Toll Road plans. Everyone should hear what is going on hopefully by the end of this week. Remember, 705 won their grievance.

Um that wasn't a Cow(Steers are boys, Cows are Girls, if needed we can show you the difference later).

But I did see some footage of her at the truckstop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez that's not a cow either.(Hint look for the udders, one thing hanging down is not a udder)
Rol.gif