Yellow | 309 Will Be Losing Alot Of Job

free money it sounds like you can't beat that. it makes it a long night to get 8hrs. when is the 313 freight coming? augie still around?

hey chicago roadway,

is that already being developed oris it in the paper faze? will co. is exploding in the bolingbrook,romeoville,plainfield area there's a building going up every day. macy's moving out west.

yep augie still there single now or soon to be and it is planning stage and yes slow last week was about 29.6 mil slowest week i had seen in about 2 years this week not much more so far.... hope next week things are kicken again.....

:
yep augie still there single now or soon to be and it is planning stage and yes slow last week was about 29.6 mil slowest week i had seen in about 2 years this week not much more so far.... hope next week things are kicken again.....

You have to take into consideration of the holiday and the number of shippers that shut down for the week.Plus , I know here in the northeast, many shippers shut down for 2 weeks. It may take a few week for freight levels to pick back up!

hey chicago roadway,

is that already being developed oris it in the paper faze? will co. is exploding in the bolingbrook,romeoville,plainfield area there's a building going up every day. macy's moving out west.

Hey snake:Is this the Macy's we handled at the grove(4111 & 4000 diversey ave. in Chicago)?.Told by 305 T.o.m.we're to lose this account by fall 2007.

:

You have to take into consideration of the holiday and the number of shippers that shut down for the week.Plus , I know here in the northeast, many shippers shut down for 2 weeks. It may take a few week for freight levels to pick back up!
Remo, thanks some are but i think it might be the calm before the storm deal 29.6 is still low for us i am sure their is some nail chewing goin on with managers that like play games with freight...

heavy 305

yep..per are tm he told us there moving to the 318 area by next year. to tell you the truth you guys can keep that crap account. skids only.

Could cost a few dock jobs.less time spent in each IB trailer.:gathering: Big meeting Friday morning,TM,ATM,and the Marine,plus 710 rep.Unclear as to whats going down.

Could cost a few dock jobs.less time spent in each IB trailer.:gathering: Big meeting Friday morning,TM,ATM,and the Marine,plus 710 rep.Unclear as to whats going down.

this might be pre string? or maybe that greivence on vacation days might be coming to a close(big deal with the big r)

v days and family leave are a big problem for the big R . how's the tonnage at 309 , 305 ?

As far as Vac.days,thats all contractual.company will have to replace a man as needed.thats why we give them 48 hour notice.enough time for the big r.Family leave is being abused.This is an issue that is going to make it tough in the future for men who will really need it.I see companies looking to make changes or to modify.Tonnage down a bit(but its July,inventory,etc.).I do see a lot of O.B.being kicked to 309.Same old story.big r can play the game to.service must not be to good.I.B.slow,a lot backstrips,b.s. projects keeping us going but with the loss of Macy's,I do see (sadly) changes next bid.good news for 309 with increase to your next bid(313 freight).this will bring back ALL of our laid off guys!!!.

fmla can work its way out when union went to 45 weeks for a full pension credit that means they only have 7 weeks or they have to work another 20 weeks because to get a partial credit you must work the 20 weeks...

greivence on v days is coming up end of month big deal company only allows 12 percent of the daily not from the full senority list( this alone might make abig diff on laid off guys) plus the added 15 or 20 guys who will retire in the next coming months it might allow all the laid off to return and maybe then some

another big deal is the vote for bid in october and april if you work here at 309 or 305 you should have receive the vote to mailed back
got mine yesterday

Hey Chicago, about that vacation greivence. I think I get the drift. Let us know the outcome on it

2 guys went this week, also it is dead slow here i mean slow have not seen it this slow in july ever.....freight has dried up maybe its the calm before the storm