XPO | 33 foottrailers.

Oh so sorry if I offended any one by calling them a w**S b****I I guess we have to be civilized human beings here or the higher powers from above will censored our freedom of speech! I was banned for a few days for my rudeness. Kind of reminds me of my job, Watch what you say or you could be on the chopping block. Trust conway you are in good hands with conway
There is no freedom of speech protection on a private forum... And you were in timeout for making ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ comments, which will not be tolerated here.

Thanks.

There is no freedom of speech protection on a private forum... And you were in timeout for making ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ comments, which will not be tolerated here.

Thanks.
ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ comments? Would you please care to explain whom I was making ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ comments about ?. Was it the wuss, or the bunnies ? My pal at work asked me, what the heck is a w...S b....ni.... anyway? Never heard of such a thing. I told him it was the same thing as a p,,,ss,,y. We have plenty of those at our place. Useless drivers who are catered to and coddled to like children who can't go out and get the job done one a daily basis. Ban me if you will, give me a time out if you must. Do what ever you have to do. I still think I have the right to voice my honest opinion on this forum...with all that said, I will say it again. Trust conway, you are in good hands with conway....

ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ comments? Would you please care to explain whom I was making ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ comments about ?. Was it the wuss, or the bunnies ? My pal at work asked me, what the heck is a w...S b....ni.... anyway? Never heard of such a thing. I told him it was the same thing as a p,,,ss,,y. We have plenty of those at our place. Useless drivers who are catered to and coddled to like children who can't go out and get the job done one a daily basis. Ban me if you will, give me a time out if you must. Do what ever you have to do. I still think I have the right to voice my honest opinion on this forum...with all that said, I will say it again. Trust conway, you are in good hands with conway....

I wondered what they hit you with and why. Apparently that phrase can be used to express racial bias. New to me.

Be glad to explain. First of all, it has nothing to do with anything you posted in this thread. So I don't know why you think it does. It does have to do with what you posted in the thread about the Conway tractors burning. The "Jewish lightning " comments ring a bell? The first time you posted, I simply deleted and gave you a no points warning. You came back a second time and posted the same ::shit:: again. So you got sent to the sin bin for a timeout. You do post relevant things; we go through every post made before determining punishment. Simply follow the rules, and keep posting.

Be glad to explain. First of all, it has nothing to do with anything you posted in this thread. So I don't know why you think it does. It does have to do with what you posted in the thread about the Conway tractors burning. The "Jewish lightning " comments ring a bell? The first time you posted, I simply deleted and gave you a no points warning. You came back a second time and posted the same :::shit::: again. So you got sent to the sin bin for a timeout. You do post relevant things; we go through every post made before determining punishment. Simply follow the rules, and keep posting.

Great explanation. I see you guys edit posts quite a bit, here and there. I know it may be asking a lot. But since we sometimes don't go back and re-read our own posts ( almost never ) .... would it be possible that you could give a message to the offender that the post has been edited and why ? This would likely avoid the strike two banning and lead to a clearer understanding of any problems. Just a suggestion.

Great explanation. I see you guys edit posts quite a bit, here and there. I know it may be asking a lot. But since we sometimes don't go back and re-read our own posts ( almost never ) .... would it be possible that you could give a message to the offender that the post has been edited and why ? This would likely avoid the strike two banning and lead to a clearer understanding of any problems. Just a suggestion.
The software is suppose to send an alert to the original poster when we edit, or when they get disciplined. I'll make sure that feature is working.

This is actually the front page story of the current issue of Transport Topics. They are trying to get it authorized to pull 33 foot doubles due to the driver shortage supposedly. However, it did mention an 18% gain in productivity for the companies. Preached a little bit about reduced carbon footprint with less miles being needed to be driven, less fuel being burned, etc. The article says the weight for the set would remain capped at 80,000 pounds.

Most SCM's get the Transport Topics. See if you can get a look at the article if the SCM is done with it.

This is actually the front page story of the current issue of Transport Topics. They are trying to get it authorized to pull 33 foot doubles due to the driver shortage supposedly. However, it did mention an 18% gain in productivity for the companies. Preached a little bit about reduced carbon footprint with less miles being needed to be driven, less fuel being burned, etc. The article says the weight for the set would remain capped at 80,000 pounds.

Most SCM's get the Transport Topics. See if you can get a look at the article if the SCM is done with it.
There is no driver shortage. The shortage is caused by the number of individuals that are not willing to put-up with the lifestyle for diminishing compensation.

There is no driver shortage. The shortage is caused by the number of individuals that are not willing to put-up with the lifestyle for diminishing compensation.

Well, there is a shortage. But it's self induced. They can have people in those seats if they really wanted.