Holland | 34 hour restart

Getoverit

GONE, but not forgotten
Credits
I was under the understanding that the union says we aren't to be using the 34 hour restart??? But I hear that a lot of guys are?? Why would anyone even want to work those kind of hours?? It can't be for the loss of money, I never use a restart and I do ok money wise. It does blow seeing what comes out every week to the *******s at YRC , but even at that I'm not working what little time of my own that I do have for these *******s!!!

Yes the union has said no to the restart, however on the road side of it there are guys that were calling up to dispatch and having then reset their hours.. With the new provisions of the 34 hour restart the road side we can't use anymore since we run at night..

I know of one road driver that uses it at our terminal, everyone frowns upon it, but he does it anyway. Very money hungry I guess, I agree with the idea that I would like to spend a few hours a week at home!
Yes the union has said no to the restart, however on the road side of it there are guys that were calling up to dispatch and having then reset their hours.. With the new provisions of the 34 hour restart the road side we can't use anymore since we run at night..

I was under the understanding that the union says we aren't to be using the 34 hour restart??? But I hear that a lot of guys are?? Why would anyone even want to work those kind of hours?? It can't be for the loss of money, I never use a restart and I do ok money wise. It does blow seeing what comes out every week to the *******s at YRC , but even at that I'm not working what little time of my own that I do have for these *******s!!!
To each his own . I always liked the 34 hr restart because when I punched in on Monday morning I had zero hours starting out the week fresh . I never saw having to count back to last week to know how many hours I could work today because of hours from last week . I found it to be much easier that way . Yellow always wanted log books anything over 12 .