SAIA | 3pl aquisition

I know a diversified portfolio of services a company can offer is attractive to customers and investors. I still think they will try to aquire a company in the Northeast to expand our footprint in that part of country.

They will use this acquisition as a crutch to justify not giving us raises in the amount we deserve.

They will use this acquisition as a crutch to justify not giving us raises in the amount we deserve.
Bigbuck please enlighten me , are you contractually obligated to Saia ? What is preventing you from seeking greener pastures ? It is obvious you do not seem satisfied with your current employer . I agree things are not perfect here , but I am not aware of too many companies where it is.

The reason they want their own 3PL company is C.H. Robinson has them hauling their freight for a little of nothing. :usa:

Hey bare knuckleballer...spend a few years here keep your mouth shut and your ears open. You may learn something along the way. I'm just calling things as I see them, and what my experience has been. Layoffs, pay cuts, unsafe equipment, sexual harassment, been there and done that. Just getting all my ducks in a row until I can move on and bring suit against Saia.

Hey bare knuckleballer...spend a few years here keep your mouth shut and your ears open. You may learn something along the way. I'm just calling things as I see them, and what my experience has been. Layoffs, pay cuts, unsafe equipment, sexual harassment, been there and done that. Just getting all my ducks in a row until I can move on and bring suit against Saia.
I am completing my second decade here bigbuck. How many more years do i needto be here before im as bitter as you ?

That is a fair question. I guess I'm just very frustrated by so many things here, especially when so often it just comes down to common sense. It is a good place to work for the most part, but could be that much better if we could all just get on the same page. And I definitely don't know how to accomplish that, so perhaps it's unfair of me to expect that from my superiors. Gods things come to those who are patient