ABF | 3rd Qtr

3rd qurter

To early. About the 18th of this month

well the 3rd quarter this year should have been the one to make money...4th will be tuff and the 1st of the new year even tuffer

It's always gloom & doom.
I'm sure that there will be mention that
they need to get some money back from
us to stay competitive.

They already mentioned that in last quarterly report,said they wanted to have it voted on by end of 3rd quarter.Guess they can't get what they want.YET

They already mentioned that in last quarterly report,said they wanted to have it voted on by end of 3rd quarter.Guess they can't get what they want.YET
I've heard that they refused to open their books to the Teamsters when they mentioned that they needed the money kicked back to them.
ABF is in a totally different financial situation than YRC is.

In a dock meeting last week our TM said we lost about 25 million. That seems alot worse than 2nd quarter and it didn't seem like freight levels were all that different than 2nd quarter. I don't know how accurate his number was to be giving it out at a dock meeting before the official numbers are out when he has to know people are going to be spreading it around the internet like wildfire. Maybe that number is before W&R corrections but I don't think that will reduce it all that much.