New Penn | 3rd Quarter numbers

Irishman107

TB Lurker
Credits
Oct
22 YRCW to announce Q3 earnings After Market (Unconfirmed)

I'd say losses of 230 million and freight levels down even more than first 2 quarters. Does not seem to have picked up at all.

Wells Fargo increased their shares to 9 million, Zollars wants to show investors that the givebacks are working and get more co-operation from the banks and try to swing customers back. I am thinking very very low losses after yrc jockies the numbers to read the way they want.

Oct
22 YRCW to announce Q3 earnings After Market (Unconfirmed)

I'd say losses of 230 million and freight levels down even more than first 2 quarters. Does not seem to have picked up at all.

If they lose money with all the givebacks GOD help us all!!

Man you must be good to get the third quarter earnings the day the third quarter ended. Instead of wasting your time on this board. You should be giving stock advice you are a financial guru.

If they lose money with all the givebacks GOD help us all!!

<marquee bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot; loop=&quot;-1&quot; scrollamount=&quot;2&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot;>:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: If they lose money with all the givebacks GOD help us all!!:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:</marquee>

:twisted: The Dow Jones Industrial had its best third quarter since 1939, up 1265 points,or 15%. YRC should show a huge improvement boosted by cost-cutting alone. They have to show an improvement in revenues for stock to go up again They won't be looking that good for years..but who knows? :twisted: