XPO | 3rd quarter results 2011

Our bonus will be good this year also. Too bad it doesn't come until February. I know some guys could use it in December.

It says our volume was down 5.5 % but our profits were up. They always said we could make more money doing less and charging more.

95.2 OR is not going to get us 401k match back. Two consecutive quarters with a 95 OR or one quarter with a 93 OR are the magic numbers. We were almost at 95 last quarter and almost at 95 this quarter. WTF!!!! Give back the 401k match you GREEDY POS's.

Our bonus will be good this year also. Too bad it doesn't come until February. I know some guys could use it in December.
You mean our ICP bonus ckeck???? Oh silly me, they took that away also. I know what some of you will say already, they replaced it they didn't take it away or you should be glad you get anything. Most driver's know the truth(90%), the other 10% are new hires. Just got out of bed from a 14 hour shift, 70 hours in 5 day's which is another issue altogether.(Safety first) Ccx alway's said we were on a 60 hour log book because 70 hours was meant for a company that operated 7 day's a week. 8 day's 70 hour log book.

95.2 OR is not going to get us 401k match back. Two consecutive quarters with a 95 OR or one quarter with a 93 OR are the magic numbers. We were almost at 95 last quarter and almost at 95 this quarter. WTF!!!! Give back the 401k match you GREEDY POS's.

You know they will fix the numbers so that we never hit the goal. There is zero chance of them letting that happen.

You know they will fix the numbers so that we never hit the goal. There is zero chance of them letting that happen.

I thought that goal thingy had gone away..and now they only give the 3,4, or 5% every quarter...

You mean our ICP bonus ckeck???? Oh silly me, they took that away also. I know what some of you will say already, they replaced it they didn't take it away or you should be glad you get anything. Most driver's know the truth(90%), the other 10% are new hires. Just got out of bed from a 14 hour shift, 70 hours in 5 day's which is another issue altogether.(Safety first) Ccx alway's said we were on a 60 hour log book because 70 hours was meant for a company that operated 7 day's a week. 8 day's 70 hour log book.

I said a "good" bonus check..not an "outstanding-totally awsome" bonus check, like we used to get..

I thought that goal thingy had gone away..and now they only give the 3,4, or 5% every quarter...

Thats a negative there ghostrider. The 401k match is to be reinstated when we meet our "GOAL". Last quarter was 95.something and this quarter was 95.something. NOT GOOD ENOUGH for the corperate bunch to give back, they will be sure to give themselves plenty I am sure but nothing for you and I. Hey, at least we still have our jobs, right???

It really is "our" business if they earned a huge bonus. They made that money off of our backs. Not giving us a raise yet they ask the shareholders to vote yes for them to receive a 350 to 450% bonus, which amounts to almost $2 million alone for the president.

Since you want to cop an attitude about the situation then It's really none of your business if "they" earned a Huge bonus or not.

that DOESN'T APPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1that was for the recent giveback on oct 1st,there is not and never was a plan to give back the MATCH!!!!!!!!!ask your scm he'll tell you,THE 6% MATCH WILL NEVER COME BACK

that DOESN'T APPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1that was for the recent giveback on oct 1st,there is not and never was a plan to give back the MATCH!!!!!!!!!ask your scm he'll tell you,THE 6% MATCH WILL NEVER COME BACK

THAT IS CORRECT!!!!!!!!!the only giveback ever contemplated by the or was what was just given back on oct 1st,the 6% match IS GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh....yeah... what I said. Please don't blow up your brain.

Since you want to cop an attitude about the situation then It's really none of your business if "they" earned a Huge bonus or not.
$8000 for fos's,about $600 for dsr's who do ALL the work,yup fos's are 13 times more important than driver's who risk their lives on the roads,BULL....!!!!