XPO | 3rd quarter results 2011

first of all you're obviously an fos.second our fos's don't work 10 hrs a day anymore,maybe 8,for the same pay,3rd of all icp changed last year not 3 years ago,4th of all the ONLY year fos's didn't get a bonus was last year,5th of all i'll give you my $300 from last year and my $600 from this year and you can give me your $8000,post facts unless you want to be a PROVEN LIAR like beerfd and merdock

Calling drivers management is silly. We have FOS that work more than 10. Friday night they come in at 2000 and are still there at 0900 saturday morning. Being responsible means staying until it is done. ICP has changed over and over. It hasn't been the same since it first came out. Always a new formula or percent or something. Demanding your opinion to be considered a fact makes you a liar. Which you do constantly. And then call everyone else names to make yourself feel better. But I do truely believe that you believe yourself, so what the hell. Flame at the mouth. It is at least entertaining.

You can't compete with that mythical calculator that Slimestones uses..He should go back and sue his highschool math teacher for fraud..

You think this guy made it TO highschool ? Let alone THROUGH highschool ? Whatever. You can't blame the teacher. Even they can't fix stupid. The student has to be willing to learn.

first of all you're obviously an fos.second our fos's don't work 10 hrs a day anymore,maybe 8,for the same pay,3rd of all icp changed last year not 3 years ago,4th of all the ONLY year fos's didn't get a bonus was last year,5th of all i'll give you my $300 from last year and my $600 from this year and you can give me your $8000,post facts unless you want to be a PROVEN LIAR like beerfd and merdock

I have not seen an FOS work past 8 hours in months....in fact the nights they DO work an 8 hour day they ***** and moan. Seriously, FOS is a glorified babysitter in most instances.

You sound like a Charlie Brown Movie Grown up voice to me. Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah....................

And my bonus is already 600 and we still have the fourth quarter to go. And i'm in the old South. So Central should be a lot more. It should be at 800 by the end of the year. I'll take the 800$ in February. I would try to post this on changeconway blog, but doubt this piece of positive information would be posted.. yes, and I say haha..so, don't bag on me. Just trying to have a laugh.

Everyone complains about the match being gone but we still get 3% of our pay added to our 401k whether we contribute or not. Does any other carrier give more than 3%? The Industry average is 1.5%-2%. So I'd say our 3%-8% depending on years of service and transition is pretty darn good. I'd rather get 3% no matter what that match up to 1/2 of 6%.
Just be happy with what you get, that is what is screwing everybody. That kind of thinking will bring the middle class to it's knees faster and faster

Fact is I haven't seen a bonus since 2008. So you need to get your facts together. I'll also bet my paycheck no FOS sees near 8k in a bonus. Also hours are different for every FOS. Where I'm at we have quite a few and 2 work 10 every day and the rest work 8-10 every day.
you sir are now a PROVEN LIAR,NO BONUS SINCE 2008,EVEN BEERFD,MERDOCK,HIGHSPEEDS,DOUG S.,DAVE MILLER,GREG L.WILL DISPUTE THAT!!!!!!!LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

You can't compete with that mythical calculator that Slimestones uses..He should go back and sue his highschool math teacher for fraud..
BEERFD,WHITESHIRT AND HIGHSPEEDS are know PROVEN liars(beerfd,multiple times)last yr was the first fos's didn;t get a bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!last year was the first vpp instead of icp,everybody that works at cnwy knows this!!!!!!!!!1that's how STUPID you guys are,so you either don't work here,you're liars,or you try to fool people,either way i'm sure your parents would be proud,NOT

Calling drivers management is silly. We have FOS that work more than 10. Friday night they come in at 2000 and are still there at 0900 saturday morning. Being responsible means staying until it is done. ICP has changed over and over. It hasn't been the same since it first came out. Always a new formula or percent or something. Demanding your opinion to be considered a fact makes you a liar. Which you do constantly. And then call everyone else names to make yourself feel better. But I do truely believe that you believe yourself, so what the hell. Flame at the mouth. It is at least entertaining.
I POST FACTS,SHOW ME A FACT IN THAT moronic ramble,on friday they work a full shift,whoohoo,anfd the other 4 days genius?why can a jr dsr step right in and cover an fos at any time?dispute my bonus info,guess you can't,sorry you lose,guess that makes you a LOSER,oh and a LIAR

you sir are now a PROVEN LIAR,NO BONUS SINCE 2008,EVEN BEERFD,MERDOCK,HIGHSPEEDS,DOUG S.,DAVE MILLER,GREG L.WILL DISPUTE THAT!!!!!!!LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

BEERFD,WHITESHIRT AND HIGHSPEEDS are know PROVEN liars(beerfd,multiple times)last yr was the first fos's didn;t get a bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!last year was the first vpp instead of icp,everybody that works at cnwy knows this!!!!!!!!!1that's how STUPID you guys are,so you either don't work here,you're liars,or you try to fool people,either way i'm sure your parents would be proud,NOT

I POST FACTS,SHOW ME A FACT IN THAT moronic ramble,on friday they work a full shift,whoohoo,anfd the other 4 days genius?why can a jr dsr step right in and cover an fos at any time?dispute my bonus info,guess you can't,sorry you lose,guess that makes you a LOSER,oh and a LIAR

Settle down ... you need to take your meds ...

ok, i feel better now.....................can't stand liars though,last year was the ONLY year fos's didn't get bonus

How did I lie ? I pointed out that I work with FOS's that put in full shifts and sometimes more. If it is different at your SIC, fine. It is the way it is here.

The ICP has been changed and overhauled and discontinued then re-evaluated and then the restructured and reconstituted and somewhere in there reinstated.

I don't understand why you don't understand. The company has decided to stop giving away so much money. It has that right. You can work somewhere else.

This is AT WILL. You choose to work here. No one is holding a gun to your head.