FedEx Freight | 4 1/2 hour wait.

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
One hour yesterday and 4 1/2 hours today waiting for my SCH meet driver. He waited several hours in SCH for a dolly. Is anyone else having this problem? It's been going on for a couple months now and doesn't seem to he letting up. Why do we always seem to have problems out of SCH?

One hour yesterday and 4 1/2 hours today waiting for my SCH meet driver. He waited several hours in SCH for a dolly. Is anyone else having this problem? It's been going on for a couple months now and doesn't seem to he letting up. Why do we always seem to have problems out of SCH?

Mps is having problems too. I wait 2 to 3 hrs daily.

Yup 2hr waits for my loads at hsb,I guess 21000 bill record ,seems to me they was not ready for this,we need more drivers,trls,dollys,everything ,mon.tues I returned back to my barn real late,8 to 9.All the P@D guys out,and my loads miss there appts,this cant be good,is this good growing like this?Now it seems we cant kept up?

SLK has been late forever....They are not finishing the city frieght until around 9 am which puts getting started on l/h frieght late... many bids out the gate 2 to 3 hrs late daily...

They do have 3 P&D/ dock in orientation this week which will help.:clap:

I understand the late freight. It's unacceptable to have 10 guys waiting for dollys. Buy more equipment if you need to. Move it in from another terminal or something.

Waited 3 hours for an empty pup last night. I was told that Central denied request for me to single out on my run. I don't understand the reasoning behind that decision. I was paid 3 hours delay pay to wait and haul an empty with my loaded lead.

Have you ever ben to SCH? I know if you turn around and look the other way somebody will snatch your dolly from you. i.e. spot it front of anther trailer while you go get your other box there is a real good chance when you come back your dolly will be gone!

I know about SCH. I've had to go through 4 times in the past 3 weeks.

I got a 5 hour wait today. Had to use the 16 hour rule to get home and now I will have to leave 1 hour late tonight.

It is hard to find out what goes on in SCH. Don't bother asking the drivers out of there either because unless you speak any language other than english you will not get an answer. I never knew SCH bordered Russia.

I take sets that are to go to ELP from SCH (aka the land of FIB) the set is handled 4 times before I get it in DTX. The sets are hooked backwards, placarded wrong or not at all. So it may not just be sch not many want to do the job right any more.

Was in SLC couple of weeks ago and there must have been 25 dollies ready for the bone yard. The wheels were off and they were laying on the ground. We had fun with the dispatcher because we found a dolly and got hooked up real fast and he asked us were we got the dolly. We said we put a set of wheels on one out back. He started to come out of his chair and then saw us grinning. But the dolly we did get was red tagged and we had to go to shop and have them inspect it and put it back in service. It needed brakes but they forgot to put it back in service when they put it in the dolly pool. How do they say "How can u fly with the eagles when u work with a bunch of turkeys "

It is hard to find out what goes on in SCH. Don't bother asking the drivers out of there either because unless you speak any language other than english you will not get an answer. I never knew SCH bordered Russia.
Evidently they dont sell deodorant there either peeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwwww!!:shit:shitshit

Evidently they dont sell deodorant there either peeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwwww!!:shit:shitshit

Sounds like you've been to any of the FXF hubs at around 4am when the PT drivers are waiting for there bills in the dispatch areashit, WOW, unbelievableshit

Only 2 hours Sat. Morning and that wasn't SCH fault. My meet man took 2 hours longer getting home and couldn't start his day until 3. (hmmmm)